𝟹𝟶 - 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎

im back! :D

Art by @/skirtsonyeondan on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

   "We got a response back!" Tommy bounds down the stairs shouting, clutching a piece of paper in his hands.

Wilbur looks up at the boy curiously. "A letter? From who..?"

Tommy jumps down the last step and looks at Wilbur.

"Dipshit. Did you not tell him?" I face palm. Tommy's eyes widen in realization.

"Oh right! You were kinda unconscious for that."

   Wilbur stares into Tommy's eyes. "Tommy. What did you do?"

   "Well Wilbur I uh... called in someone to help us."

   "Yes Tommy I got that part but WHO did you send a letter to?"

   "Okay so don't be mad Wil-"

   "Tommy just tell me who it is."

   "I called in The Blade."

   Wilbur's face flashes into an expression of shock. He takes a deep breath.

   "No Tommy."

   "Oh come on Wilbur! We need more strength on our side.. The Blade can help us!"

   "Tommy I said no."

   "Well Wilbur according to this letter he should be here today so..."

   "What??"

   Wilbur prys the paper out of Tommy hands. Tommy complains about this but he gets ignored.

   I peer over Wilbur's shoulder and read the letter.

Tommy,

You're quite lucky I was able to receive your letter. Fortunately for you, based off the coordinates you provided, I'm fairly close. If I begin my travels now I'll make it by next Tuesday.

In regards to Phil, he will not be going with me. We have a cabin far North and he has decided to go back there instead to take care of it. Perhaps at a later time he may accompany us.

I'm surprised Wilbur even wants to see me. Although I have a feeling you haven't even mentioned my visit to him at all. If so, please make him aware of my arrival.

You also mentioned Y/N was with Wilbur and you. It's surprising that she's still sticking around you guys. It will be nice to see her again after all this time.

I'll see you guys soon.

Until then,
Technoblade

   "Well today is Tuesday... Jeez, what happened with you and Techno?" I look up at Wilbur. His expression softened at the sound of my voice. He turns his head and our eyes meet.

   He looks at me as if he was trying to figure something out. Finally he breaks the silence and sighs.

   "I didn't tell you everything that happened the day we were reunited."

   I tilt my head slightly. "What did you not tell me?"

   "Techno and Phil. They caused a lot of issues back at SMPEarth." Wilbur looks over at Tommy and then back to me. I chuckle.