𝟺 - 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

Cool art by @/kouii_nn on Twitter!

First Person POV -

  I feel myself slowly drift from sleep. I flutter my eyes open slowly. Then I suddenly realize...

  I was resting my head on George.

  I decide instead of freaking out, I should just get up slowly so that way he won't wake up. So, I slowly raise my head off his chest and move away. I make my way to the opposite side of the bed and get up.

  Now it was time to panic.

  My mind was just filled with me screaming 'HOW THE FUCK DID I EVEN GET THERE!?!' and 'WHAT IF HE KNOWS?!'

  I shake all the thoughts out of my head. 'No no Y/N get it together! ' not even that big of a deal- And he was asleep! Nothing to worry about...'

  I decide to walk outside and get everyone food. I stretch and let out a yawn as I make my way outside.

George's POV -

  I hear the door close and I finally breathe out.

  'She slept with her head on my chest...'

  I feel my face warm up. What was happening to me??

  I try to just lay down and sleep again. "Maybe it's just a weird dream. Maybe if I sleep, it will all go away." I whisper to myself.

  ...

  'Oh, who am I kidding. This isn't a dream.' I feel my cheeks burn even more.

  God this is so embarrassing-

First Person POV -

  I found myself venturing out further than I had planned. I had decided to avoid sharing beds again, I would search for sheep and collect wool to craft a bed. I blushed in embarrassment as I replayed this morning in my head. 'It was so cliche.' I thought to myself

  I killed a sheep, watching it fall and curl up in pain. Then the animal stopped moving and poofed away. I collected the animal's remains and cringed. I was always quite intrigued by how things worked in this world. How when things died, they just poofed. It was so...odd? It's like once they die there is no evidence of them dying. Nothing left behind to even show they existed. I shivered and decided to shake away the depressing thoughts.

  I then checked my bag to make sure I had gathered enough food and wool. Once I had counted my materials, I closed the bag up and began making my way on back to our small home.

  As I walked, I found myself still thinking of everything that had occurred in the past 24 hours. Today everything had really hit me. I only wish Tommy and Tubbo stay safe. I dearly hope soon we could cross paths once more. I want to fix what was broken.

  Still his words lingered. I replayed what he said in my head over and over. I couldn't shake it.

"You said you 'didn't want to leave us' but when you have the choice to, you hesitate."

  Had I really treated them like shit? Had I made it seem as if I didn't care about them...?

  I feel tears prick the corners of my eyes, threatening to spill over any second. I take deep breaths in attempt to rid myself of the lingering sadness. 'Stay calm Y/N.' my mind tells me.

  I loved them so deeply. They were like my brothers. And now they are gone, and they hate me. And it is all my fucking fault.

  'Stop thinking these thoughts... think positive instead'