𝟷𝟿 - 𝙻'𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐

Art by @/pogchamporado on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

   Dream.

   I found myself staring into the blank staring smiley mask yet again.

"Look- whatever you're doing here, there has to be some rules." Dream says. His tone was serious.

   I see Tommy shift uncomfortably next to me.

   "I don't care about your little L'manberg. As long as it's still part of the Dream SMP we'll be fine. " Dream says.

   "We won't attack you if you follow that rule. You're still part of the SMP." He harshly says. He then turns his head to me. Even though he has the mask on, I can feel him staring.

I can imagine him without his mask. Him looking at me just as he did the day he revealed his face to me.

Dream then turns his head slightly to look behind me.

"Tommy's house will serve as an embassy. Are these conditions understood?" Dream finishes.

For a moment there was silence.

I simply nodded, Tommy following.

"Good." Dream says with a nod.

Again. His head turns to me.

"Next time you have the chance Y/N, I'd like to speak with you." He says. My eyes widen for a moment.

"Alright then." I reply.

Without any other word, the masked man turns around and walks away.

Tommy and I turn to each other, sharing a similar expression. We were scared.

What would Wilbur say? What will he do?

When we revolt against Dream's nation, will we come out with our lives? Or-

Will we die trying?

____________

"I have a draft of the Declaration." Wilbur says. Tommy looks at me, a silent request to tell Wilbur about our confrontation with Dream.

I nod and he turns back to Wilbur.

"We ran into Dream." Tommy says. Wilbur quirks his head up at this.

"Oh? And what did you guys discuss?" He asks, turning his head back to his book and quill.

"He knows about our nation. He told us to keep our nation as part of the SMP." I finish. Tommy nods in response.

Wilbur simply laughs. Tommy and I exchange looks.

"Then when he sees this? The reaction will be so much greater." Wilbur says.

   He finds this amusing?

   "I want you both to sign. You both mean a lot to the beginning of this nation. Everyone helping us revolt is important to L'manberg." Wilbur says, handing to the book to Tommy.

   I look over Tommy's shoulder seeing Wilbur and Tubbo's signature already in the book.

   "Go ahead and read it first." Wilbur says. Tommy turns the page and slowly reads everything over. I read from over his shoulder.

   Once we both finished. Tommy grabs the quill from Wilbur's hand and aggressively signs his name.

   "Your handwriting is horrible." I say. Once he finishes signing I grab the quill.