𝟷𝟶 - 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚜

Amazing art by @/rableraz on Twitter!

⚠️ CW: Panic Attack and mentions of blood!

   [Ah yes, the discs. Who knew such a simple item could ruin everything?]

ACT 1

1st Person POV -

I stood with Sapnap as he burned down Ponk's second lemon tree. I wasn't trying to become a witness- but when Sapnap walked by me with a flint and steel in his hand my curiosity got the better of me.

Now I stand with him and the smell of lemons and fire filled the air. Ash was falling from the air like snowfall. It made me sick to my stomach.

I didn't like seeing fire since the village incident. The thick smoke in the air suffocated me. Every time I gasped for air more ash entered my airways, gathering with the collection of ash probably already in my lungs.

My mind kept repeating the same thing over and over.

The village burned down cause you weren't good enough. It's all my fault.

Somehow now I was on the floor, desperately trying to breathe. All I could inhale was more of the thick black smoke. I started choking.

My vision kept spinning faster and faster. Everything around me turned into a blur of colors. Is this what dying feels like?

I kept coughing to attempt to clear my throat. I coughed until my throat bled.

Sapnap had noticed me by now, kneeling down next to me and rubbing circles on my back. He was talking but it sounded distant.

I coughed up the blood that gathered in my throat. Tears started sliding down my face.

It was just a little fire. Yet I could only think about all my friends being burned to death.

What if Tommy and Tubbo died in that fire in the village?

All my fault. All my fault.

Sapnap's voice was now clear.

"It's okay. It's alright, I'm here." He says in a calm voice.

I stare at him. He wipes the tears from my eyes. Then he gave me a gentle smile and opened his arms. I threw myself into his embrace.

___________

Sapnap stayed with me until I was calm again. The fire had died down by now, which helped me feel more at ease. Only a bit of Ponk's tree remained.

I was unsure by Sapnap's motivations to burn down the tree. He never told me.

Ponk eventually heard about his tree being burned. As expected, he wasn't happy about it.

After a few days, I overheard that Ponk and Alyssa burned down Sapnap's house in retaliation.

Sapnap, Tommy, and I ended up working together and fought Ponk and Alyssa to try and settle the conflict. Neither of them were very skilled in combat, so I was easily able to take them on. They didn't surrender though.

Dream walked in to try and stop the fight, but to no avail. Everything he said was a blur. I was too focused to care.

Eventually Ponk and Alyssa gave up. Sapnap and Tommy began to cheer. I laughed at their excitement.

Once they began to brag to Ponk and Alyssa, I stepped away. I was walking away to go home until something green moved in the corner of my eye.

I turned towards the movement. I pulled out my sword again.