𝟸 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Art by @/mangdreams on Twitter!

TW: Blood Mention.

Third Person POV -

  The H/C haired girl turned her focus back to the threat. With a newfound burst of confidence, she ran forward and began fighting the pillagers off, her allies rushing in with her to assist.

  The female found herself often looking back to check on the others. Specifically, she watched the tall masked stranger. He was quite strange, but he fought well. She couldn't keep her eyes from drifting over to him.

  While the girl was distracted, an arrow got her. She stumbled back, dazed by the hit.

  "Fuck..." she muttered. The female pulled the arrow out of her arm, the wound stinging. Luckily the arrow wasn't deep. She attempted to  move it, pain coursing through her entire arm. Blood spilled out of the wound.

  Now holding her shield in front of her, she fought back with her attacker. She slashed the pillager, him collapsing down in front of her.

  "Vexes, watch out!" The male with the accent had yelled. The girl turned her head back just in time to avoid a Vex aiming for her. As they popped up from the ground, the team of 6 attacked them.

  "Shit" Tommy seethes. Y/N turned her head to check on him.

  "What's wrong?!" Tubbo exclaims.

  "One of them got me, I'm fine." Tommy says, shaking it off as he begins to work on taking down an Evoker. The whole group began working harder.

  The female sees the raven-haired male fighting off a Ravager on his own. She runs over to assist him. They take the beast down together.

  "Oh- Thanks..." He says, giving her a small smile. He was always awkward around women. (L idiot)

  Once Y/N knew the stranger could take care of himself, she moved on and charged into a group of witches. The man watched her movement, mesmerized by how cleanly she fought.

  The H/C haired girl fought while trying to ignore the pain in her arm. She was getting even more tired now, her body aching with each swing of her sword. She couldn't endure much more of the fighting.

  Y/N had this feeling though. She felt as if something very wrong was about to occur. It was bothering her.

  Then, it happened.

  "FIRE!" Tubbo screamed. The girl freezes. She slowly turns around and her eyes grow wide.

  "Shit." she curses.

  The amber flames were spreading quickly, burning everything in its vicinity. The female stood there, her mouth agape. She couldn't begin to process that this was happening.

  "Does anyone have water?!?" Someone had asked with panic.

  "I can go get some-" Tubbo begins.

"The nearest water source is too far." Y/N murmured. The group all looked her way.

The glowing flames reflected from her E/C orbs. Her whole life was burning to nothing right in front of her. It's crazy how things could change so quickly.

She stood there in silence. She couldn't say anything.

"Doesn't mean we can't try." The masked stranger said to her. She looked up at him, staring up for her eyes to only be met by his mask.

   He was right. There was still that small sliver of hope. She nodded, which signaled Tubbo to go ahead.

  Tubbo began to hurry off, but someone stepped in front of him. A pillager.