𝟼 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

Art by @/raridraws on Twitter!

[Wake up.]

1st Person POV -

I slowly flutter open my eyes, waking up to the sounds of talking. I stretch, and immediately notice that Sapnap wasn't sitting with me anymore.

'Must've left when I fell asleep.' I assumed.

I looked around and noticed many things were different.

For starters, there was an unfinished building in the middle of the small lake. Obviously our new home. But something that sparked my curiosity were three new faces that were with the others.

One had green hair and on top he wore a gold crown. Much like Dream he wore a mask, but instead of a smiley face mask he wore a creeper mask. And he wore golden armor over a green hoodie.

The second person was a peculiar looking guy. He wore some kind of blue mask, and with it he wore a reindeer costume.

The third person had long light brown hair. She wore a face mask over her mouth, a brown sweater, and a red skirt.

I was very curious, so I got up and stretched and began walking over to the group. Sapnap seemed to be the first to notice me.

"You're finally up! Hey Y/N." He says, bringing all the attention to me.

"Y/N you're probably wondering who these people are." Dream says. I give a simple nod in response.

The guy with the creeper mask speaks. "I'm Sam. This is Alyssa and Callahan."

"Callahan doesn't speak." George says. I nod.

"I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you." I say, giving them a standard introduction. "Now not to sound rude but- What are you guys doing here?"

Alyssa answers, "We are a few friends of Dream's. We were in the area so Dream told us we could stay with him if we wanted."

"I see. Alright then!" I say. I guess I'll be seeing more of them. Meeting so many new people is quite overwhelming.

"We aren't really done with the house yet. But we do have some of it done. I believe we can finish by tonight with everyone helping." Dream says, looking at the unfinished house in front of him.

"Well actually I was thinking." Sapnap says. Everyone turns to look at him.

"There is a lot of us. So what if we instead we each made our own houses?" He finishes.

"Then this can be a community house of sorts maybe?" Sam asks.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Dream says, nodding.

"I was thinking the same thing actually. I would be very crowded trying to fit all of us here." I say, agreeing.

"Alright. The Community House." Dream says.

3rd Person POV -

And so everyone had gotten to work. Now with the new changes to the plan, the community house would take a bit longer than expected to complete. During this time the group had gotten closer. Y/N had gotten to know Sam, Alyssa a lot more. And well Callahan was- well Callahan.

They went fishing at one point, and the first pet amongst the small group was caught. George named the fish Beckerson and he decided he would share the pet with Dream.

And finally the community house was complete. For now it served as a temporary home, until everyone had built a home for themselves.

Some of them were already planning out their homes. By now, it seemed that this home situation would be less temporary.

1st Person POV -

After about a week, we finally finished the community house. The group decided to fish once we finished.

The others were talking about something, but I decided to cut in and ask something that had been on my mind.

"Hey guys? I've been thinking." I say. The others stop to look at me.

"Oh, What about?" Alyssa asks me.

"Well at this point, it sounds like we're gonna be here for a while. So... is this our land now? Is this our permanent home?" I ask, looking around at the group.

There is silence for a bit. Dream then speaks up. "Yeah... I guess so huh?"

Looks like our quest will be put on hold for a while.

"Well what should we call this land if its our own now?" Sam asks. Callahan nods in agreement.

Dream stands in silence, thinking. He them turns to Sapnap and George and whispers something. George and Sapnap nod and Dreams turns around back to the rest of us.

"How about... The Dream SMP?"

[And so the story begins.]

___________

749 words, unedited.