𝟸𝟿 - 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

I'm running out of art to use </3

⚠️TW! Mentions of Blood and Slight Gore⚠️

1st Person POV -

   "Shut up Tommy before I stitch your mouth closed." I say harshly to the boy. He flinches before crossing his arms harshly and slouching down further where he sat.

I turn my attention back towards Wilbur and his injury. His shirt was lifted up exposing the hole where the arrow pierced him.

Wilbur had lost a lot of blood, and Tommy and Wilbur were both stupid enough to not properly take care of the arrow. This caused the injury to become infected and open up more. Blood began gushing out and the two brothers didn't know what to do.

"Tommy get me something to stop his bleeding."

I look over at the boy who was giving me a death stare.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because dipshit if you don't help, your brother here is going to bleed out and die. I won't be able to help to if you don't get your ass up and get me something to stop the bleeding. Do you understand now?"

Tommy's eyes grow wide before he silently nods and takes off his jacket. He stares at his L'manberg uniform longingly before ripping off a big piece of the fabric and handing it to me.

I sadly smile at him and I take the fabric. I knew how much the jacket meant to him.

"Thank you."

"Whatever."

I roll my eyes and turn back to Wilbur who is clumsily smiling at me.

"Hey Y/N! I missssed you..." Wilbur slurs his words. He coughs out a little blood before smiling at me again.

"You're awake! Does anything still hurt?" I ask the Brit. He just shakes his head in response.

I nod and press the fabric against his wound, the cloth immediately soaking up the blood.

"I missed you too Wil." I smile as I look up at the man. He chuckles a bit before clutching his wound, wincing.

   "Careful, laughing will probably hurt." I say. I look over at Tommy who hands me another piece of his jacket. I throw the bloody fabric to the side and immediately press the new piece to the wound.

   "You are reallllly pretty when you smile.." Wilbur mumbles out.

   My eyes widen at this and Tommy quickly goes to Wilbur's side.

   "Alright Wil- Let's stop talking and we can let Y/N take care of your injury, alright?" Tommy holds onto Wilbur's shoulder and Wilbur nods.

   I throw the other piece of cloth to the side and examine the wound. I then take out my small first aid kit and take out the bottle of rubbing alcohol.

   "Alright Wilbur, I'm gonna disinfect the wound now. It might hurt for a bit." I inform the man. He just looks at me with a smile.

   "Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes areeee.." Wilbur slurs out a few words before drifting off and closing his eyes.

   "Tommy make sure he still has a pulse." I quickly say as I open the bottle.

   Tommy quickly grabs Wilbur's wrist and presses his finger against Wilbur's vein. He shifts his finger around until he sighs.

   "He's fine." He breathes out in relief. He slumps down against the tree and closes his eyes.

   "Good." I simply reply. "Can I have another piece of that fabric?"