>four

MAJORLY EDITED — 8/19/23

I just wanted to say I've been getting messages and hate about how cringe my book is, and how terrible it is. Yeah, no dip sherlock, it's hella cringe, but it's my book so I don't care. I have gotten almost 19K views on this whole thing and I'm proud of it. Also to people who didn't know already and you're COMPLETELY STUPID, I add trigger warnings in the beginning of triggering chapters, so stop dming me about that as well. You don't have the right to judge me.

Anyways to all my respectful readers.. enjoy the chapter!

|>|

"Boop."

Ciera giggled when a tint of pink spread across Sophia's cheeks, her eyes crossed as she looked at the mango juice that had just been placed on her nose.

"I hate you." Sophia sighed.

"Hah, wimp!" smirked Hayden, while Sophia's frowned and she gave him a playful slap on the shoulder.

"I could physically harm you, but then I'd get dragged out by my legs. So nevermind." Sophia joked, smiling again.

Ciera took advantage of the moment and turned Sophia's head by the chin, using her finger to scoop it off. "There! All gone."

Sophia laughed, blushing a bit.

"Uh oh, Ciera, you better do CPR on your girl!" Hayden laughed when they both stared at her blushing face.

"Okay, lets not make this a thing, Hayden."

|>|

"Galong, getting your first look at the new Tadhana tribe.."

Sophia looked over at Galong, her face lifeless when she heard a snicker coming from Monica.

She was going to beat the shit out of that woman.

Then she met Cody's eyes, and as if he had read her thoughts, he sent her a reassuring smile, and she felt better immediately.

"John voted out at the last tribal council. Now, the competitors: Candice, Marissa, and John."

Sophia frowned when she saw John, completely ignoring the fact that Candice had been talking.

"I'm gonna need you to kick Culpepper's ass when cameras aren't rollin'" it was like she could actually hear him saying that. He looked up at her, smiling softly.. as if it was what came out of his mouth.

"I promise." she whispered, "for you, I will."

His smile widened, seeing the words she mouthed to him.

She was sadly snapped out of her mini conversation with John, when his eyes looked away from hers and at a puzzle. She realized she hadn't even heard the rules be explained, they just started, going across a ladder and untangling a rope.

At the end, there seemed to be a key that unlocked a bag of puzzle pieces. The puzzle was a slot puzzle, where you had to put different puzzle pieces into slots and make them match up.