18

EDITED AS OF 5/16/2021

SOPHIA TOOK A BANANA out of the storage room, and Nicole came in the next second.

"Oh my god." Sophia smiled at her, giving her best friend a hug. "This is amazing."

"I know, right?" Nicole said, beaming. "Zach called you a fruit loop dingus and me a floater last week and now he's asking me who my target is like we're best friends or something."

"Idiot." Sophia snickered. "Are you gonna put him up?"

"That's the weird thing, he asked to be put up." Sophia nearly choked on her banana.

"He's so stupid!" Sophia said, eyes wide. "He must be out of his mind!"

"I know." She giggled.

{2:55 PM}

When they checked out the HOH room, Sophia got to see Donny's beautiful girlfriend Christine.

She looked at Nicole's pictures, and Caleb was flirting with her friend Mariah over the camera.

{3:45 PM}

"I don't have a clue how to play pool." Sophia laughed. "But, I have been getting lessons from Cody, though I don't always listen."

Sophia hit one of the balls, making a goal.. at Cody's nuts, of course.

"AHHHHH!" Cody yelped in pain as Sophia fell on the floor, wheezing and laughing.

"Cody, are you okay?" She giggled, rolling around. "I'm so sorry!"

"OWWWWWW!" He teased, yelling and holding his crotch. Sophia just laughed at him.

{5:30 PM}

As expected, Nicole nominated Jocasta and Zach. She expected it. She didn't care one bit. She was so happy that Zach was there.

Then Donny nominated Caleb and Victoria, she expected Victoria, but Caleb, not as much.

She still didn't really care.

Her speech was great though, she LOVED Nicole's speech, it was literally perfect, and she told her that while they hugged at the end.

"That was great." Sophia whispered in a giggle.

"Was it?" Nicole asked, smiling.

"Yup."

{6:30 PM}

"Hey kids, get dressed and meet me in the backyard!" Christine yelled. Sophia laughed at her suit.

It was basically a domino stacking thing. It looked like a kid setting.

Christine explained the rules, and then they all started.

Sophia had a gut feeling this competiton would take a while just because of how big it was.

A few minutes later Zach and Jocasta pushed their dominos, but it landed just short, and then Victoria and Calrh did it too. Victoria was doing super well, a lot better than usual.

Donny was dethroned as HOH, and Sophia couldn't be happier.

She had heard that Nicole wanted Frankie gone, but being brutally honest, she had no problems with that. She liked Frankie, but he was way too strong.