~nine~

surprise :)

SOPHIA WAS FULL OF SMILES WHEN SHE RETURNED TO CAMP.

It was hard to tell with the darkness, but she was beaming, knowing she was in a great spot. She was pretty much in the majority group, and she was hype about it.

"Are people confused on who flipped?" Sarah questioned as everyone gathered around the fire.

"Yeah." Culpepper responded, seemingly unsure of the current situation.

"I did." Sarah said, loud enough for everyone to hear. "I'll talk to anybody who wants to talk to me."

"Out of curiosity, why'd you guys choose Debbie?" Sierra asked, looking around at the new majority.

Cody answered before anyone else could. "She seemed like the one in the charge." Yeah, he knew damn well that was a lie.

A few minutes later everyone was split into small groups. Sophia was with Cody, Andrea, Michaela, and Cirie; and the five managed to be in great spirits.

Now, just to keep it that way.

~>|<~

_______________________________

REWARD CHALLENGE — DAY 27

_______________________________

"Come on in, guys!"

As everyone walked into the challenge area, Sophia was able to identify the challenge as a classic—Angry Chair.

"Alright, you guys ready to get to today's reward challenge?" Everyone nodded their heads in response, some more enthusiastic than others. "For today's challenge, you'll be divided into two teams of six. On my go, one person from each team will race through a series of obstacles to a chair where your team will lift the chair, allowing you to retrieve ten numbered bags. Once you have your ten, the next person goes. Once you've collected all 30 bags, you'll use the letters inside to solve a word puzzle. First team to finish wins reward. Wanna know what you're playing for?"

People were more enthusiastic now as they shouted yes! in response.

"The winning six will be taken by chopper to a luxury resort, where you will enjoy a nice meal of beef, chicken wraps, and cheesecake for dessert."

Cody shouted out of happiness while Sophia gasped, covering her mouth. She wasn't the biggest fan of cake, but cheesecake was a whole different kind of cake. She was so unbelievably excited.

She always had a pretty good record with reward challenge wins, so it was easy for her nowadays to stay somewhat nourished...food wise, at least.

Everyone excitedly chattered for a moment before Jeff said, "There's more." which made everyone look up at him. "You will spend the night and you will sleep in a real bed. This will be your first good night of sleep in 27 days, and clearly you need it."

Sierra was all smiles as she leaned over to Sophia, mumbling, "This is not real life." Sophia wrapped an arm around her and smiled, already crossing her fingers that she would win.