35

EDITED AS OF 5/18/2021

SOPHIA SNICKERED, looking at Cody as he grabbed some conditioner and put it in his hair. He hadn't noticed her yet.. that was the best part about it.

He looked up slightly, and Sophia screamed, causing him to scream as well.

"Holy shit!"

She laughed, walking out of the bathroom, his towels in her hands.

"Sophia—Sophia! Give me my towels!"

"Nope."

{}

THE LIVE SHOW IS IN 48 HOURS

"Oh wow." Sophia said, staring at the screen. "Guys, come here!" Cody and Victoria both came, seeing the screen, then went to the backyard to get everyone else.

Sophia quickly went to the button room, seeing 2 days left on the timer.

"Holy crap." She spoke, wide eyed. "That was... short."

{}

EARLIER

"Holla, fruit loop dingus!"

"That was Zach!" Sophia yelled, clapping.

"Hollar, Derrick!"

"That was Donny, wow." Derrick smiled.

"Holla!"

"Holla!"

"Holla, Derrick."

"They won't shut the fuck up." Sophia laughed.

{}

"Sophia, you're up first tonight. Please go to the diary room."

Sophia walked up to the door, trying to open it, but she couldn't for some reason, so she assumed they probably forgot to unlock it.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"What—" Sophia looked around. "That's the button." She sat down next to Derrick.

"I'll be back in a few moments to explain, but I can tell you it will effect everyone's games and possibly your lives in the house."

A few moments later, she had came back to explain that it was called the BB Rewind.

On the screen it showed the whole week going backwards, all the way before the HOH competition.

"Also Frankie, I'm sorry but your reign as HOH is over."

"Take it," he said, dropping his key. "Take it."

"I'll be back."

"I gotta change!" Sophia said, running to the rock room.