~four~

confessionals? in bold italics? yes perhaps.

enjoy lovelies <33

~~~~~~~~~~

"COME ON IN, guys!"

Jeff smirked, "you guys ready to get to today's reward challenge?" When everyone confirmed they were ready, he continued.

"For today's challenge, each tribe will use a grappling hook to retrieve a bow. You'll then dig up a bag containing a ball. You'll balance the ball on the bow through a series of obstacles. You'll place the ball at the finish, then it's back to the start, where the grappling hooks will hook a bag containing a handle. You'll dig up another ball. You'll balance the ball on the handle through the same series of obstacles. Once both balls are at the end, one person will race to complete a slide puzzle. First two tribes to finish win reward. Wanna know what you're playing for?"

When everyone nodded, he revealed the beautiful reward, "peanut butter and jelly."

Sophia WASN'T a fan of jelly, but she loved peanut butter and that was all the motivation she needed to win. Having both iced coffee and a peanut butter sandwich would be heaven.

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, plus cookies and milk. Second tribe to finish gets a smaller plate of PB&J. Last tribe to finish, nothing."

Sophia was told to be a grappler, which was fine since she had great throwing arms. She did play sports after all.

"For reward, survivors ready... GO!"

Sophia gathered the grappling hook's rope in her hands and then tossed it toward the bow. She was a bit short on the first toss, but when she tossed again she was able to hook it.

She quickly pulled it back and gave it to Hali while Tai when to dig up the first ball. When he did, he came back and gave it to Hali for her to balance it.

When she passed the obstacles, she placed the ball in the slot and Sophia went back to hooking bags. She wasn't even paying attention to the other tribes.

She tried her best to snag the handle, and it seemed like it was easier than the first considering she got it first try and brought it back quickly.

Tai went out for the second ball, and when he was able to get it, Debbie went up to do the obstacles. They even lost their lead, it seemed really difficult and she was glad to not be the once balancing.

"Debbie I am not losing that peanut butter and jelly, woman!"

The next second, she heard Jeff yell, "TAVUA WINS REWARD, LOOKING FOR ONE MORE!"

Then not even a minute later, "NUKU WINS REWARD!"

"...or maybe I will lose that PB&J." she said when they started to leave the challenge.

~>~

Camp had been really tense today, especially after Debbie started blowing up at Brad. Apparently he gave her no respect, and to be honest, Sophia could believe it. It wasn't shocking considering it was Brad Culpepper.

To make matters worse, Tai was sneaking around, most likely looking for an idol. She had one in her pocket and him having a second one was just going to make everything worse.. for everyone except him.