-> twenty five

"SOPHIA, please go to the diary room."

Sophia walked into the diary room to find an envelope. She immediately thought the worst; did a family member die? Did someone want her to come home? She had no idea.

"Congratulations Sophia,

The Koala's (basketball team) has made the championships! They have a VIP suite to the next NFL game when this summer is over. They want you to know that they have won 3 trophies since you left and are saving one specially fro you. This is a huge honor and us Big Brother production are also proud of you and your team. We'll keep you updated on who wins the championships!

- Big Brother."

Tears of joy rolled down Sophia's cheeks as she left the diary room. Immediately people ran over and questioned what was wrong, they didn't notice she was happy, they only noticed the tears.

"...No, guys, I'm happy," she giggled, holding the note, "my basketball team made the championships."

Everyone cheered for her, and Cody gave her a hug, "I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, Cody..." she smiled, "I have the best Big Brother family."

|>|

"I hope Natalie realizes how good Cody, Corey and I are for her and James' game."

"If you keep me safe this week, I would not put you guys up. Strategically, I'm not a threat because I wouldn't target you guys. We could make a final 5."

"We - we could," James nodded.

"Yeah.." Natalie agreed, "so what do you think about Paul?"

"Oh - he's super smart. Him and Victor are super close and would choose him over either of you," Sophia admitted, "I think they're a super strong duo. They're gonna try to get to know everything."

"People gotta go, it's down to the final 7."

|>|

"I think Sophia might be the flirtiest player in the history of Big Brother."

Sophia leaned back against Paul, smiling at Michelle as he rubbed circles up and down her arm.

"Like - she flirts with everyone."

She giggled at Victor, teasing him by giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Holy hell - " he laughed.

She climbed on top of Corey with a laugh, he grunted but laughed as well, "you're heavy."

"She even flirts with Natalie and Michelle - Holy fuck."

"You guys are like - legit the hottest girls I've ever met."

They both giggled at her, Michelle punched her in the arm playfully.

"I'm sorry - I can't," Cody fell off the couch with laughter.