2

EDITED AS OF 5/6/2021

"IS THE BACKYARD open yet?" Sophia asked, peeling and eating her banana.

"No." Frankie answered, taking a plate and placing the toast down, spreading butter onto the surface. "Doesn't it open on day 3?"

"Oh—I don't know. Probably." She shrugged, peeling more of the banana for another bite. "I was hoping to use the treadmill soon."

Paola walked into the kitchen, passing by to go to the bathroom. "Good morning, Pao." Sophia greeted, glancing back at the brunette. Paola waved lazily at the two, adjusting her messy bun.

"Have you guys seen my earrings?" Joey yelled from the bathroom, while Sophia shook her head.

"Maybe. Are they the ruby red ones?" Amber questioned, pouring coffee into a mug and handing it to Sophia. Joey nodded with a wide smile. "They're on top of your eyeshadow box."

"Are Cody and Nicole up yet?" Sophia asked, pouring milk into her coffee and taking a sip.

Amber, drinking her own cup of coffee, thought for a moment before responding. "I think Cody's sleeping in and Nicole's picking out clothes."

A lightbulb lit inside of Sophia's head. She smirked, placing her coffee down on the table and turning around in her seat. "I'm gonna go wake Cody up." Sophia giggled and ran to the bedrooms, snickering as she saw Cody cuddling with his pillow.

Sophia stood next to his bed and leaned down, smirking cheekily. "Hey there, wake up—"

DING DONG

"Oh shit!" She shouted, watching as Cody jumped up in his bed. She ran to the front door with Cody lazily coming behind her.

4 people ran in, a red head with glasses, a dark skinned girl with black hair, a boy with long, blonde hair, and a boy with brown hair and a beard. She noted that he smelled good. She learned their names were Christine, Jocasta, Hayden, and Donny, in that order.

"I absolutely love Christine." Sophia smiled, referencing toward the red-head with glasses. "She's silly, fun, and she just has a vibe that I absolutely love, like Hayden!" The camera panned to the blonde haired boy, who was greeting a few people. "I was thinking that maybe me, Christine, Hayden, and Nicole could be a good alliance."

After them, four other people walked in. A tan girl with wavy brown hair, a girl with VERY heavy makeup and long black hair, a boy with brown hair and very nice eyes, and a man with a bold cut and blue eyes. She learned their name were Brittany, Victoria, Zach, and Derrick, in that order.

A few minutes later, everyone gathered at the dining room table and popped open a champagne bottle. Victoria went around and poured everyone a glass.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves?" Derrick suggested, taking a sip of his champagne. Everyone was quick to agree with the man, and that cued Jocasta to stand up first, ready to introduce herself.

The dark-skinned woman smiled, placing down her glass. "I'm Jocasta, I'm from Georgia, and I'm a stay at home mom and minister."

The black-haired girl stood up next, smiling as she held her glass of champagne. "I'm Victoria, I'm 22, and I'm from Florida."

Then the girl with glasses stood up. "I'm Christine, and I'm a barista from Arizona."

Zach stood up next, smirking as he clapped his hands together. "I'm Zach, I'm 23, and I'm unemployed!"

The blonde man with the bold cut grinned as he stood up. "My name is Derrick, I'm 30 years old and from Rhode Island, I am married, I have 18 month old daughter." Sophia smiled softly, thinking of her love for children. "And I'm a parttime recreation coordinator."