11

EDITED AS OF 5/16/2021

"I'M SO GLAD I have a boy to cuddle with in the BB House." Sophia commented as Cody put his head on her shoulder. They laid on the bed under the blankets. "It wasn't part of the plan, but.."

"I'm so happy I have a girl to cuddle with in the BB House." Cody repeated.

"Really?" Sophia asked teasingly.

"Yeah. I mean, it was always the plans, but.." she laughed. "Give me a kiss, sugar lips."

"No!" She laughed, but Cody turned his head to her and pecked her lips. She laughed again, shaking her head before he pulled the covers over them, tickling her sides. Frenzied giggles escaped her lips, and he started laughing a bit too, a smirk on his face as he continued the torture.

"Are you guys making out?" She heard a voice that sounded like Victoria. Stupid doors.

"What? No! We didn't even kiss!" Sophia lied.

"Oh, we totally are making out." Cody winked at Victoria, then Sophia gave him an Indian burn. "Ow! Fucking—fuck!"

{2:43 AM}

Zach came up to Sophia with a new idea.

"I was thinking, like, Devin's always going to be a big target. We can get him out whenever." Sophia nodded at his words, unsure but sort of in agreement. "When's the next time we'll be able to get out Caleb? If we don't do it this week, it will never be easy."

"I mean.. yes it could be smart." She had to admit.. it really would be smart. "Yeah. Yeah, ok."

{3:47 PM}

It was time for the eviction.

Sophia had went into the diary room when Nicole was coming out, and the two did a small dance before Sophia entered the diary room.

"Sophia was approached with an idea to vote out Caleb. Will she stick to it?"

"Hi Sophia."

"Hiya Julie!" She saluted the camera, and she heard the audience chuckle.

"Please cast your vote to evict."

"I happily, finally, thank god, vote to evict Devin."

"Thank you."

"Love you Parker, love you fam! Happy birthday Dylan!" She left into the hall, seeing Cody go next. She exchanged a quick kiss with him before going out the door.

Moments later, Julie announced the vote.

"With 12 votes to evict, Devin, you're evicted from the Big Brother house."

She of course didn't hug him, because she seriously didn't want to. But she did go get his bag. So nice, right?

He left, and she cheered as his picture went black and white. Jumping up and down, she pointed at his picture with a smile.

{4:49 PM}

At the HOH, people were paired up.

It was Christine and Victoria.

Nicole and Caleb.

Brittany and Jocasta.

Amber and Zach.

Donny and Hayden.

Then Cody and Sophia.

(Frankie won't be playing in this comp sorry.)

Sophia and Cody did a handshake, then headed to their spot.

During the competition, Sophia seriously hated it because her hands were so small, but she did make it over to Cody. Her hands had an advantage and a disadvantage, small fingers, but small hands.

About 8 minutes later, Sophia and Cody had 5 eggs in. But now Sophia was getting distracted due to Victoria sucking at competitions and dropping her eggs repeatedly.

"I knew it was Victoria. I didn't even have to look." She wheezed.

A few minutes later, Cody and Sophia then had 10 eggs. They just needed two more.

It was neck and neck between Sophia and Cody and Amber and Zach, and once both teams placed the last egg...