8

EDITED AS OF 5/15/2021

"Brittany calls everyone back to the living room, and I just don't know what this could possibly be about."

Sophia was still cuddled into Cody's side, tears running down her cheeks. She truly felt bad, especially considering how close her and Zach were. Brittany stood up.

"I know this puts my butt on the line. I want to make it clear why I said what I said to someone that I thought was my friend. I knew by how she was acting with me that she was going to throw the competition. As we were doing it, she didn't have her glasses, she never goes without her glasses, so I know what it's like to wake up with a knife in your back. You lied to my face, and I never go back when someone does that to me. So if you stay, you're my target." She sat back down.

"Here's what my defense is," Paola started. "We all know how he is, thank you, I'm sorry, but you're not a good person, I would rather throw my head in a toilet bowl and drown then stay with you another week. Brittany, you're right, he asked me to throw the competition." By now Sophia had stopped crying, with just a wet face, Cody holding her hand as he tickled her arm. "Did I throw it? No. I did not throw it."

"Yes you did, because I said I'd put the veto around your neck. Don't even."

"No, I did not!" Paola responded to him.

"Timeout, before it started I went to you and said throw the competition because Brittany was my original target, I had a couple of conversations with her and realized she's here for her kids. I came to Nicole and Hayden and told them don't worry, Paola's gonna throw the comp. I didn't want to talk to anyone the last couple days."

"You got what you wanted."

"Alright, my turn." Sophia turned her head to Zach as he went to the front of the room. "I might have to blow up some people's game for this. Frankie, don't feel threatened. Sophia, I'm pissed at him, not you. Pao, you suck at everything, straight up. It's no big deal."

"It's true." She spoke.

"Devin, there's not an ounce of truth in your body." Sophia had to hold in her laughter. "So, there's no chance in hell I'm going home, letting you know that now. Every single person on this couch, I know you're gonna vote for me. Not worried. People on this couch, not really sure, but I hope you vote for me. Frankie, don't know, Caleb, not sure either. But everyone knows I'm not going home! Devin, your personality changes with the blow of the wind. I'm going after you, everyone in this house should be as well."

"Cool with me." Sophia grumbled.

"No one is ever going to vote for you in the jury, all he does is smile with his fake smile... um, now I'm just ranting on about how much I hate Devin, but um.. you're a huge liar dude, you called a house meeting, crying over your daughter—'I would never compromise my honesty or integrity for any amount of money'! And you do just that every single day. So, what's your response to that?" Sophia looked at Devin for a respond to that massive slam on his ego.

"Uh, best of luck to you, bud."

"Alright, touché."

{10:15 AM}

Sophia and Cody were tanning next to the pool near a few other people who were in the pool. Paola and Zach were having a huge blow up near the couches, so she tried to ignore it, but Paola's obnoxiously loud voice prevented that. Basically they were yelling about Brittany and how they were both lying about dumb shit, blah blah blah, that's all that went through Sophia's mind.