> one

MAJORLY EDITED — 8/19/23

Who would've thought that Sophia would go on Survivor?

She definitely didn't.

So when she was in that speedboat with Cody Calafiore, she thought she was dreaming.

Cody had gone on Survivor:Camarines last season. He got 1st place, and are now definitely considered one of the best power couples in CBS history.

So now this season was Blood vs Water, where one vet had to bring a family member with them.

And he chose her.

I mean, why wouldn't he? They always did well in the past together, winning The Amazing Race about 6 months ago. Their house is now filled to the brim with furniture.

"Do you think people will recognize me?" She questioned, looking at him.

Cody was deep in thought, but that question knocked him out of his state, "If anyone watches Big Brother and The Amazing Race, then maybe."

"Cant he see why I'm nervous?" She rolled her eyes, "I won Big Brother and The Amazing Race. Why wouldn't I be nervous?"

She hopped out of the speedboat, almost tripping as she felt the sand between her toes.

Sophia was sweating bullets.

Little did she know, Cody was planning on proposing at the end of the season. They'd been together for about 4 years, almost 5.

"I mean—I won The Amazing Race and Big Brother. I'm pretty damn sure I'm capable of winning Survivor." She laughed, "I'm a badass."

"I was on Survivor last season and won. Ever since then, I've been wanting my girlfriend to experience it for herself, now she can." Cody spoke proudly.

Sophia and Cody both got a note, Sophia read it aloud.

Welcome to Survivor Blood vs Water.

Tonight is your first night on the island. Without any supplies you must rely on your loved one for protection, comfort and survival.

At day break follow your map to the beach where you will receive further instructions.

"Can I just say something?" Sophia laughed, "I didn't say this earlier, but apparently they supply you with condoms. What the fuck? I would really hope we're not planning on getting hot and heavy out here." She patted the sand that she had been sitting on.

"Um, I can make the fire," Sophia spoke, and Cody nodded his head.

"I can make us a small shelter for tonight, I think we'll only be here for one night anyways." Cody shrugged, "it won't be that big because making something big will be a waste of time."

"Ooh, my experienced boyfriend now eh?" She nudged him, "he can make a shelter now. Thank you Survivor!"

While Cody made a small shelter with a blanket laying down on the sand, all he wanted to do was make a roof, and they could sleep on the blanket for comfort.