5

EDITED AS OF 5/12/2021

SOPHIA WAS IN the have-not room with Cody and Derrick, laying on the freezing cold beds with the emergency blankets on, when all of a sudden Joey came in.

"Hey Joey—" Sophia started, but was cut off by Joey standing on one of the beds.

"I've got one thing to say guys, either your vote goes to me, or it's going to the people you're fucking afraid of. If you aren't afraid of them now, you'll be afraid of them five days from now! If I'm going out, I'm going out with a bang, dude. I'm a man—I need um—can I use your gloves?" Sophia started laughing, along with Derrick while Cody just nodded at her.

"That's a good bulge." Sophia commented as Joey stuffed the gloves into her pants, then left.

"...What the fuck was that?" Cody asked. Sophia shrugged, leaving to go see what Joey was gonna do next.

"Cody, come on!" She yelled at him. He quickly followed her, going to the kitchen. The girl pulled on his arm and sat at the kitchen table, where Victoria had also been. Perfect timing, because Joey had then just come in from the backyard and walked upstairs.

"She's lost it." Victoria giggled. Joey heard this and quickly commented.

"Lost it? I've found it baby!" She yelled. Sophia wheezed with laughter.

"She really is crazy."

{9:22 PM}

It was time. Joey or Paola were about to go home. Sophia definitely thought Joey had no chance of staying, she kind of ruined any chance she had earlier with... Alex, or whatever his name was.

Sophia did nothing but shrug as Joey gave her speech, talking about how there should only be strong people in this house, and if you're aligned with a weak person, betray them. Sophia was convinced that she was crazy.

Sophia simply smiled at Paola's speech, which made her want to laugh a bit, but she didn't. She talked about how she would like to stay in the game to spread her positive and fun energy, which just made Sophia want to smile.

Moments later, Sophia was called into the diary room to vote. She had went exactly after Cody, and was very excited to exchange something in the hallway.

She met with Cody in the hall and gave him a cheek kiss as he carried her to the other side.

"Sophia is aligned with the bomb squad, and seems very loyal to Cody in general. Will she stick with her alliance?"

Sophia sat down in the diary room chair, looking at the camera in front of her excitedly.

"Hi Sophia."

"Hey Julie!"

"Please cast your vote to evict."

"Um, I sadly vote to evict Joey."

"Thank you!"

"Love you Parker, love you fam!" She blew kisses at the camera and left the diary room.

A few minutes later after everyone had voted, Julie announced the vote.

"Houseguests, the votes are in, once I reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will only have a few moments to say goodbye, grab her belongings, and walk out the front door." Sophia looked over at the two. "With 14 votes to evict, Joey, you've been evicted from the Big Brother house."

After giving Joey a hug, Joey left with her bag in hand, and Sophia went to the memory wall to watch her picture fade.

{11:03 PM}

After Joey was evicted, Sophia had been wanting to win HOH. She really wanted to win it so she could have cuddle time all week in the HOH room with Cody, Nicole, and Zach.

In the middle of the competition, Sophia was at three kegs, Amber was at four, at Nicole was also at three. Sophia currently had her fourth keg in hand and she went back to place it.

"Amber now has five kegs, and Sophia has four."

A frisbee hit her ankle, causing her to stumble and wince, but she quickly recovered and got her fifth keg.

"Amber is in the home stretch!" Sophia gasped and sped up, placing her fifth keg and jogging to her sixth, but she realized she didn't need to as Amber fell off last second. "Amber has fallen off, which means..." Sophia placed her sixth keg and ran to her buzzer, slapping it multiple times.

"Congratulations Sophia, you are the first new HOH!" She looked up at Cody, who gave her a smile and a wink, then she was tackled by hugs. She laughed happily.

It was then the boys turn. Cody and Hayden had been tied, and Hayden was running to his buzzer... when he fell off his balance beam, and Cody hit his buzzer. Sophia cheered for him, jumping up and down.

"Congratulations Cody, you are the second new HOH!" Sophia ran to him and wrapped her legs around his waist as she hugged him tightly.

"Could this week be any better? Me and my best friend both won HOH!"

Or so she thought.

{11:58 PM}

"Houseguests!" Julie said to everyone, who was gathered in the living room. "I have some very important news for everyone. Cody, I'm sorry, but your foot hit the floor before you hit your button. Which means Devin, you are the second HOH, Cody please step down." Sophia was devastated. Her mouth was wide open.. but at least she could still cuddle with him in the HOH room. Plus, Devin was in her alliance.

So she was happy...ish.

FUN FACTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!

Sophia thinks Joey has lost it.

Joey pretended to be a man...to prove a point?

Sophia evicted Joey.

Joey was voted out with a unanimous vote.

Sophia was sad to see her go, but knew that she was too crazy to stay in the game.

Sophia and Cody were the new HOHs...

...but Cody fell during the competition. Devin is the second HOH, not Cody.

Sophia was ecstatic that Cody was the second HOH.

Sophia gets an uneasy feeling from Devin.

The frisbee that hit her in the ankle was thrown by Cody.