12

EDITED AS OF 5/16/2021

"Congratulations Sophia and Cody! You are the new heads of households!" Sophia jumped into Cody's arms, and forgetting that the two weren't exactly public yet, planted a kiss on his lips.

{1:23 AM}

Sophia jumped into Cody's arms once again when they entered the have-not room. It was Sophia's second HOH and she was super excited to see who her new letter was from. As Derrick walked in to congratulate them, of course he caught them kissing once again.

"Why the fuck does this always happen?" Cody asked sarcastically, and Derrick laughed, giving him a bro hug and picking Sophia up and hugging her.

"I can't wait to see my letter and pictures." She smiled. She had been feeling down lately.. so maybe this would give her a burst of energy.

{ 7:28 AM}

"Who wants to see our HOH room!?" Sophia and Cody yelled. Everyone was screaming and cheering as they went upstairs, and Sophia opened the door to see a beautiful picture of her and one of her dogs. That being the first picture she saw just made her a bit emotional.

"Um..." she laughed a bit. "That picture had my golden retriever that I had when I was little in it. She died a few weeks before her birthday when I was 6, and I miss her every single day, so just to see her again.. it meant the world to me."

She wiped her tears and looked at her and her little sister with painted faces, they both had a tiger on their face.

"Oh my god, Sophia, you're friend is smoking hot!"

Sophia smiled at the picture of her best friend Parker on her back

"Brown hair!? Are you a natural blonde?" Nicole asked, genuinely curious.

"Nope. I'm a brunette. This is permanent hair dye, I dyed it about 5 months ago." Sophia giggled as Cody looked at her like she was crazy.

"You told me you were natural!"

"My bad."

"I really wanna hear letters." Nicole suddenly sparked up a conversation

"It's from my sister." Sophia smiled.

Sophia, Sophia, Sophia! If you're reading this my lil potato, I'm so proud of you. I've been watching you every night and every time I see you I get so happy. I watch live feeds and I've been keeping dad away whenever you and Cody flirt. Don't worry, he won't find out until you're home. I love you so much and every competition win is just another gallon of hope. Go Potatoes!