>seven

SOPHIA had to admit that she really enjoyed Tyson's company.

At first, she didn't have a good feeling about him. She had caught him drinking from majority of a coconut, and when she confronted him he didn't really seem to care. Though now, they enjoyed stealing food and drinks together.

It wasn't strange to have a friend like him. Not after Nicole, Zakiya, Tiffany, John, and Ciera. It was common to make a friend like him.

Tyson had also become the alarm clock that never shuts the fuck up in the morning. Well, not that she cared too much. She found it funny if she was being completely honest.

He also seemed to dislike Caleb; Caleb had a lot of opinions on Sophia and just things in general that no one really agreed with. He was a hard person to get along with and Sophia was happy Tyson could agree with her.

"Sophia!" yelled Tyson, who stood around the corner from the well. Sophia turned her head, confused, and widened her eyes when she saw him with a whole banana in hand.

She ran over behind the bush he was hiding in and took the banana from his grasp, "where did you get this!?"

"Camp," he responded helping her to peel the banana from the top, "I've noticed that you really dislike looking over where the fruits are."

"Hey!" She tried to look angry but burst out laughing next second, "alright, you're not wrong."

~>~

"Come on in, guys!"

Sophia came into redemption island with the rest of her tribe. As always, she was hoping she'd see Cody walking in with the rest of his tribe.

"Tadhana getting your first look at the new Galong tribe..."

Sophia looked to the left of the arena to see the Galong tribe walking in. Relief hit her like a hammer when she saw Cody in the front, beaming at her. She laughed happily, blowing him a kiss.

"Kat voted out at the last tribal council."

She had to admit that she saw it coming at one time or another. Kat was young, and from her performance on her first season, stupid. She felt bad for Hayden, though, and showed it by resting a hand on his leg.

"We'll now bring in the competitors for today's duel: John, Laura M., and Kat."

When Kat entered the arena, her eyes flew over to Hayden, who frowned at the sight of her.

"Come here," Kat spoke, using hand motions to guide him to her, "please, give me a hug." Tears started to roll down her cheeks, the disappointment in herself evident.

Hayden comforted her in his arms, whispering things to her that seemed to calm her down. Though Sophia couldn't hear what they were saying, the whole exchange was cute.

Though when it came to the choice of whether Hayden was going to switch out with Kat or not, it was a real struggle for him to choose. It was evident.

The conversation between Kat and Hayden and the compliments they both gave each other was enough to bring them both to tears. Other people were tearing up as well; Sophia was tearing up a bit too.