-> twenty three

"OK, so cut the apple slices evenly."

She smiled as he easily caught onto it, she was giving him tips on making apple pie for his punishment.

"It's really easy, then you need a pan - so get a pan."

She basically went over all the steps until the pie went into the oven, fortunately for Paulie, he didn't need to wave the flag because it wasn't actually time to make an apple pie yet.

She gave him a high five, "see, you're getting it!"

"Well," he chuckled, "I probably won't be here to make pie for another next week.. but at least I was able to learn from the best. Zingbot was wrong about your skills in the kitchen."

"Yeah - I know! I was just a lazy bitch and never opened the oven in BB16!" Paulie laughed, "I'm actually really good at this shit! Just because I use the microwave a lot doesn't mean I'm bad, it just means I'm lazy and like ramen."

"...We all know that."

" H - Hey!"

|>|

"Oh say can you see!"

"Poor Paulie.." Natalie commented when she headed the voice, "I kind of.. feel bad."

"So do I," Sophia frowned, "I know he hasn't been the best person latel, but he's still a person.. but I think he'll be ok this time, I gave him some tips for making it."

She walked out into the kitchen and Paulie wasn't even there, so she rolled her eyes and went back into the telephone room.

"Is he alright?" Natalie questioned.

She looked at her, "No, he's not even there."

"I feel bad for Paulie, I really do.. but he needs to suck it up and respect the game!"

|>|

It was time for the eviction.

Though Cody was going to be upset by her eviction vote, she felt like it was absolutely necessary, though people would know who didn't evict him.

"Hi Sophia."

"Hey Julie!"

"Please cast your vote to evict."

"I sadly vote to evict my buddy Paulie."

"Thank you."

As Corey walked past her in the hallway, she mouthed an I'm sorry.

Cody's heart shattered when Corey told him. He frowned, feeling tears well up in the back of his eyes.

His brother was gone this week.

"When I reveal the vote," Julie started to speak, "the evicted houseguest will only have a few moments to say goodbye, grab his belongings and walk out the front door. By a vote of 6-0, Paulie you are evicted from the Big Brother house."

"Love you, bro."

Cody and Paulie both shared a long bro hug before he left the house.

I love you too, bro.

435 WORDS

SHORT CHAPTER! FEELING SICK WHEN I WROTE THIS.. LOVE U GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART XX