26

EDITED AS OF 5/17/2021

CODY GOT ONTO the chair next to Sophia, squatting and nuzzling his nose close to hers.

"Yes Cody?~" Sophia giggled, looking at him.

"I'm Batman." He said.

"...Batman?—"

"I'm watching you through the night."

Later on, Derrick and Christine were doing a last patrol.

"Ma'am," Derrick said, referring to Sophia. "I need you to put your hands down." She did so, and he patted her down.

"Alright, clear, keep it moving."

"That was a quick patting." Sophia teased.

"I gotta be careful." Derrick spoke. "We're on national television." She laughed.

{2:45 PM}

"The pink hat Zach has been wearing all summer? That's my pink hat." Sophia said, leaning back. "That's why I've been wearing beanies all summer. He borrowed it week one and never gave it back. It's payback time."

Zach left, going into the diary room, and Sophia took the hat and went into the rock room.

"Christine! Get me a fucking knife." Christine ran in with a knife, and Sophia went into the ice room. She stabbed the hat and ripped it up, then hid it in her dresser. "Sorry, this is my hat." Cody and Frankie peeked through the door when she said that.

She placed her beanie on her head.

"You gonna give my hat back?" Zach questioned.

"Nope."

"Alright, okay, we can play those games."

"There's no games, it's my fucking hat."

"I see how it is." Zach said, and Sophia sat down at the kitchen. "You got a lot of balls."

"This is so satisfying." Sophia smirked, rubbing her hands.

{10:03 PM}

Sophia went into the diary room.

"Hi Sophia."

"Hiya Julie!"

"Please cast your vote to evict."

"I happily vote to evict Zach Attack."

Then it was time to reveal the vote.

"When the vote is revealed, the evicted houseguest will only have a few moments to say goodbye, grab his belongings, and walk out the front door. By a vote of 5-0," Zach started throwing fruit loops around. "Zach, you are evicted from the Big Brother house." Julie was laughing.

Zach scored a fruit loop into Sophia's mouth, then he ran out the door.

"Do that dance!" Derrick yelled as he exited.

Zach's picture turned black and white, and Sophia cheered.

"Hey Zach, see ya never!" She screamed, hoping there was a chance he'd hear from the other side.

"You've been waiting to say that, haven't you." Derrick said, smirking. Sophia nodded.

A few minutes later,

"Houseguests! I need everyone to gather in the living room right away." Julie said, and everyone went into the living room.

The doorbell rang, and the jurors came running in. Nicole jumped on Sophia, hugging her, and Sophia laughed but hugged her back.

She hugged everyone else, and everyone went to the backyard for the jurors to battle.

{IN THE BACKYARD}

Sophia was mainly rooting for Nicole. They were best friends after all.

Jocasta was in the lead for now, shocking I know.

A few rounds later, everyone thought that Nicole won while they were judging it.

"Can I hug people?" Nicole questioned, which Sophia thought was cute.

"We have to say congratulations Nicole! You are back in the game!"

Again, like before, Nicole jumped on Sophia, almost knocking her down, but she was able to keep herself standing. She was laughing, so happy.