4

EDITED AS OF 5/8/2021

"HEH." SOPHIA LAUGHED A BIT as she drank a glass of champagne. She had a lot of alcohol last night and apparently her thoughts were that if she drank more, she wouldn't have a hangover. "Woo.. do I hear an ice cream truck?"

Zach cackled, "Looks like someone's gonna have a hangover later." No matter how many times Zach repeated himself, Sophia denied and denied. Zach and Sophia had been good friends in the house, and Zach loved teasing her. Especially when she was like this.. and in denial.

"Cody! Catch me!" She giggled, jumping into his arms. He caught her just barely, quickly carrying her to their bed.

"You need to go to bed." She immediately started whining and whimpering.

"But.. but it's the middle of the day!" She whined. Cody hushed her gently, and Nicole came in with a glass of milk to help her sleep.

Finally, Sophia had fallen asleep, and Nicole giggled when she spotted Cody staring at her.

"She looks kinda cute when she's sleeping." Cody spoke, smiling a bit.

~^~

Later on, Sophia woke up with a pounding headache. She groaned, her vision clearing, seeing Nicole in front of her.

"Oh, finally! Are you feeling okay? I got you some milk." Sophia looked at her, confused.

"How long have I been sleeping? And.. why?"

"About 5 hours. You drank a lot and wouldn't stop... so Cody helped you go to bed. I came to check on you every half hour." Sophia smiled at the blonde, one of her best friends in the house. She was like a sister to her.

"That's sweet, Nic. Thanks." She smiled at her, giving her a tight hug.

Cody then walked in and climbed on Sophia, letting out an umph. Nicole quickly took that as a sign to give them privacy, and she left. Cody kissed her shoulder flirtatiously, while her laughs were muffled by his hair. She maybe gasped once or twice while chills spread across her skin. His kisses moved to her neck, then her cheek, and then stopped. He laid beside her, his head snuggling into her side as she put a hand in his hair.

~^~

"Cody, get the hell up!" Sophia pulled on his arm, while Nicole hit him on the top of his head.

"...What time is it?" Cody lazily asked, glaring daggers at the two.

"10 going on 12." Nicole responded, and Sophia almost cackled at the lie.

"Wh- Why are we skipping 11!?" Cody complained.

"Because you've been sleeping too long!" The two girls yelled at him. Derrick came walking into the room, and he laughed at the scene, almost falling forward, coffee in hand for Sophia.

"Derrick—Derrick! What time is it!?" Cody yelled, his eyes closed.

"No, don't tell him! He needs to get up!" Sophia growled, glaring at the man.

Derrick smirked. "6 AM."

"Yes, I can go back to sleep!" Cody cheered, sounding like a little girl. Sophia groaned.