17

EDITED AS OF 5/16/2021

SOPHIA WATCHED Caleb walk down the stairs. He looked pretty angry, but she wasn't going to bother him. She just wanted to make herself something to eat.

Of course, her choices were limited. Slop.

"Sophia."

Sophia turned around to see Caleb, shocking, because they only ever talked when the alliance was around.

"What's up?" She questioned, nervously biting her lip.

"Has Amber told you that I'm her target?" She gulped, she figured this was another lie to get Caleb to help send Amber out the door, so she went with it, though she felt bad because she didn't want her to go. Neither did Christine, but she didn't have any other options.

"Between you and I, yes, she told me yesterday."

{9:35 PM}

"Sophia, this question comes from one of our viewers." Julie said, and Sophia smiled. "Do you usually sleep in Cody's oversized hoodies at home?" Everyone was laughing at the question, while Cody laughed and blushed at the same time.

"I mean, I would like to." The audience laughed. "They're super comfy. Maybe it'll become a new fashion sense of mine."

"I'll see you in a few minutes for the live vote."

A few minutes later, the live vote started.

Sophia went inside the diary room after Cody, meeting him in the hall to be carried to the diary room door.

"Sophia has been playing it safe, so she will likely side with the house."

"Hi Sophia."

"Heya Julie!"

"Please cast your vote to evict."

"I sadly, sadly vote to evict my good friend Amber."

"Thank you."

Sophia left and met in the hallway with Nicole, doing a goofy dance with her before leaving.

A few minutes later, they announced the vote.

"With 10 votes to evict, Amber you are evicted from the Big Brother house."

Sophia gave her friend a hug at the door. She was going to miss Amber considering how close they had gotten.

Earlier in the day, there had been some videos on the memory wall.

They were loops, basically, and everyone was looking at them.

"These definitely have to do with the HOH competition, so I'm going to pay attention to every single one. Even if it has me screaming about my hair getting tar in it."

{11:21 PM}

At the HOH, it was basically a memory competition, and though Sophia didn't have a great memory, she was going to try and kick ass.

Round one, everyone stayed in.

Round two, Jocasta was out.

Round three, everyone stayed in.

Round four,  everyone stayed in.

Round five, everyone stayed in.

Round six, Victoria, Christine, and Derrick were out.

Round seven, everyone stayed in.

Round eight, everyone stayed in.

Round nine, everyone stayed in.

Round ten, everyone stayed in.

Round eleven, Cody was out. Sophia seriously wanted to kick his ass.

Round twelve, everyone stayed in.

On the tiebreaker, Nicole and Donny won.

She assumed she was safe, due to the fact that she liked Donny, Donny liked her. Nicole was her best friend.

Simple.