32

EDITED AS OF 5/17/2021

"30 fucking seconds after the ceremony, everyone starts talking about if they want chicken or fish." Sophia facepalmed. "Wimps."

{EVICTION}

"It's time for the next double eviction of the summer."

HOLLA!

Sophia was then called into the diary room.

"Hi Sophia."

"Hiya Julie!"

"Please cast your vote to evict."

"I sadly vote to evict the beautiful Victoria."

"Thank you."

Moments later the vote was announced.

"When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, grab her belongings and walk out the front door. By a vote of 4-1, Nicole, you are evicted from the Big Brother house."

Sophia gave Nicole a long hug, sniffling as she finally went out the door.

She watched her picture turn black and white, frowning.

{HOH COMPETITION}

The competition was What The Bleep.

It sounded pretty easy, it was sort of a memory thing.

First round, Sophia guessed true. She thought she was right, of course.

But she wasn't.

"A big congrats to Derrick! You are the new head of household!"

"Well that was embarrassing."

At least she wasn't going up, she had the Hitmen after all.

{NOMINATION CEREMONY}

"I'm going with the house. Victoria, Christine, please take a seat." Derrick spoke. Sophia smiled, she also wanted Christine out because of their beef after Hayden's eviction.

{POWER OF VETO COMPETITION}

The competition was basically a ball maze.

Sophia was doing quite well with her maze. It was pretty easy, all she had to do was move a ball around and look for where she had to go.

"Sophia makes it down to her second maze."

Everyone else followed her quickly, but she was moving very fast in this comp.

"Sophia makes it down to her third maze."

Sophia was in the home stretch at this point.

She wanted to win, and she was going to win. She hadn't won a comp in weeks, she wasn't gonna let anyone stop her from a POV win.

Her ball dropped into the sensor, and her light flashed. She jumped up and down, and into Cody's arms.

"Congratulations Sophia, you have won the golden power of veto!"

{VETO CEREMONY}

Christine basically said that she didn't expect Sophia to use it and that she did well in the comp.

Victoria said she wanted to stay here and play with everyone.

"Unfortunately to help my game," Sophia started. "I'm gonna have to discard the power of veto tonight. Sorry."

{LIVE EVICTION}

"Hi Sophia."

"Hiya Julie!"

"Please cast your vote to evict."

"I happily vote to evict Christine."

"Thank you."

Then, the vote was announced.

"Once I reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, grab her belongings, and walk out the front door. By a vote of 4-0, Christine you have been evicted from the Big Brother house."

Christine didn't even hug anyone, just bitterly walked out the front door.

As soon as she did, Sophia stopped as soon as she heard boos. Sophia laughed, her jaw dropping at the same time.

"Wow." She smiled a bit. "They crushed her."

Oh, she was so thankful.