-> thirty two

"YOU ok?"

Cody nodded.

"Here - take this."

She gave him some medication that production had recommended for him to get better. He washed it down with the milk she had given him.

"Um - do you need anything else?" She questioned.

"N - No.." he responded. "A - Actually.. can I have more soup?"

It was about 4:30 AM, Sophia hadn't gone to sleep yet and Cody had just woken up calling for her.

"Of course you dork," she laughed, pressing a kiss to his nose, "always."

|>|

"Do they have any orange juice?"

Sophia nodded at Natalie, "they probably do up there."

A few minutes after that conversation Paul called her and Corey upstairs. Cody was sleeping on the HOH couch.

"This is what she said. Y'know, like, I know it's my final week so I wanted to apologize about stabbing you guys in the back. I trusted James and that was a mistake, I should've trusted you guys because you actually had my back."

Sophia's mouth dropped. She loved Natalie and James together, and now Natalie was ruining the ship. She was literally throwing James under the fucking bus.

Though she felt bad about it, she spoke, "send her ass packing."

|>|

"Hey guys it's time for the veto competition! Get dressed and head to the backyard!"

Sadly Cody couldn't compete this week.

Sophia was going first.

It was basically like an escape room, so she was excited.

Sophia attached the ear piece to her ear to get herself ready. She opened the door and an alarm set off.

She used poles to get a plank off of a manhole, she then crawled through and had to find a key to open the next door.

In the hole in the ground she saw the key, so she grabbed the tube and let the water flow into the hole so she could reach in an grab it.

She unlocked the door and went to the next room.

Now she had to launch a ball over the fence.

On the third try she got it in, it caught on fire and the gate opened up for her to leave.

Natalie got a better time than her. She was definitely upset because now she wanted Natalie to go home.

Victor came in next, he got a worse time and came in looking blown up.

Apparently anyone that didn't win the veto had to dress like they had just gotten injured from an explosion, so now Sophia had the same look as Victor.

James came in next, he got a worse time and failed.

Corey came in next, taking the power of veto from Natalie. Sophia jumped up and down and giggled at him.

"I'm so happy that Corey has the veto now, I'm so glad that Natalie didn't win."

Paul came in next, he had blown up as well, making Corey the winner.

Sophia was 100% happy with the outcome.

"Hey," Sophia smiled at Cody as she entered the HOH room.

"Hey, what happened?" He questioned, sitting up.

The smile on his face widened when Corey entered the room with the veto around his neck.

"Aye, congrats man," Cody clapped for him and Corey laughed.

"Thanks bro."

|>|

"This is the veto meeting. James and Natalie have been nominated for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of those nominations. I have decided not to use the power of veto. This veto meeting is adjourned."

571 WORDS

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER - I HONESTLY