|seven|

"WE'RE going to Dubai?" Sophia laughed, "awesome."

Everyone met up at the airport. Sophia was still pissed at Lucas and Brittany, for good reason.

They grabbed their tickets at a travel agency, then went to the airport and sat down with the other teams.

Brittany and Lucas even lost their passports

They weren't able to get on the plane, so the plane left without them.

It was super hot when they landed. They took one of the rental cars to drive to a shipyard.

Finally, after about 30 minutes on the highway, they found it, running inside and reading the clue.

They had to bring pieces of wood to a scale and weigh it to earn their next clue.

Sophia was sweating bullets. No wonder, the sun was out and it was Dubai. Of course it was hot.

They weighed down their wood and got a clue to go to a candy shop, try a serving of something, and they'd get their next clue.

In the car, Sophia was trying to take all the dirt off of Cody's neck.

"I'm gonna take the dirt off."

"Dont! You'll just rub it in. It looks cooler with dirt on."

"No it - you're filthy, Cody." She laughed as she got the dirt off of his neck, "I feel like a mom right now."

Cody laughed, "you're embarrassing me in front of my friends!"

They found the sweets place and saw a plate of some sort of gooey food. Sophia looked disgusted, but she had to try it.

"Cheers, babe," Sophia and Cody both tipped their spoons together and ate it. "Oh wow - that was bomb."

"Huh, not bad," Cody pondered aloud as they were given their next clue.

"10/10, would try it again."

Sophia hopped into the back seat, spotting the roadblock that they had to complete.

"Over there!" Sophia pointed, and Cody immediately pulled over and they ran over to the box.

They read the clue and went inside, Sophia spotted a cat and immediately fell apart.

"A kitty!" She giggled,picking it up.

"Oh god - not another cat.." Cody groaned humorously.

"No - no, it's a pretty kitty! Look at it!"

Sadly she had to put the cat down. Her and Cody searched the pots for the items they needed.

"God - it's hot. I just wanna rip my shirt off," she groaned.

"That wouldn't be too bad," Cody smirked while she rolled her eyes at his aimless flirts.

They got one match.

They went all the way to the back to search for some, a few times they got a no match.