notes

welcome to my own 'cody calafiore' fic: "you might be the one." thank you so much for deciding to read this, and i sincerely hope you enjoy💜

|| in which a woman enters the big brother house for the first time, only to meet her first and only love💜

she never expects to be dragged back to gameshows again and again, but with him by her side, she knows she can do anything.||

a few notes before this book begins :)

1. I will be doing minor edits while the book is in progress, but will do full editing when I finish the book.

2. this will mainly be following the plot of the gameshows, but some things involving the characters will be changed due to my oc's (sophia's) presence.

3. the main oc (sophia) goes by she/her or any pronouns. if any of the characters (including sophia) are referred to as they/them, i will clarify just so the pronouns don't confuse anyone.

4. this book is going to be lemon-free. it has / definitely will be implied that sexual things have been done, but i will never go into severe detail. i have become uncomfortable writing severely sexual things in my fics.

5. trigger warnings will be addressed at the beginning of chapters and the beginning of arcs. the list of trigger warnings consist of; violence, swearing, mentions of blood, anxiety / panic attacks, nudity, manipulation, and potential nsfw content.

6. i genuinely appreciate constructive criticism / feedback, whether positive or negative. just be kind when giving feedback / criticism, and do not tell me what to do with the plot / storyline.

7. there will likely be no art featured in this fic.

8. my oc's main love interest is cody calafiore. she will definitely have squish relationships (otherwise known as special platonic relationships), but her only romantic relationship will be with him'

9. this may become multiple books due to the chapter limit. most likely 1-3 books.

10. more notes may be added as i think of them.

THIS BOOK FEATURES LGBTQIA+ PEOPLE.

I DO NOT ALLOW ANY FORM OF HATE, SUCH AS MISOGYNY, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, RACISM, ETC. IF YOU COMMENT ANYTHING HATEFUL LIKE THESE, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.

!!ARTISTS CREDITS!!
COVER PHOTO — Pinterest
CHARACTER REFERENCES — Pinterest

I RECOMMEND READING THIS BOOK WITH DARK MODE ON + VERDANA FONT; I WROTE THIS WITH THOSE TWO THINGS IN MIND.