19

EDITED AS OF 5/17/2021

"VICTORIA, CALEB, please go to the diary room."

Sophia screamed cheerfully as she played with Cody's hair in the living room.

"We're going to be barefoot." Caleb explained to Victoria as they passed by to the diary room.

"Seriously?" Victoria questioned, giving Caleb an incredulous look.

"Yeah, what do you think, Moses had Nikes?" Sophia laughed at that. They both entered the diary room.

"I'm so excited to see how much they hate each other after this," Sophia said a few minutes later. As if on cue, Caleb and Victoria came out of the diary room with vines and bushes on them. Sophia was clapping and laughing, mainly looking at the vine attaching them.

"Oh, this is gonna be a great 48 hours in the Big Brother house." Sophia rubbed her hands together, snickering.

"I'm beast mode Adam," Caleb spoke.

"And I'm Princess Eve!" Victoria said. After the applause died down, Caleb finally said, 'I'm thirsty.'

Minutes later, it was time for Caleb to have his head shaved.

Of course, Sophia had to shave her armpits and legs, so she was experienced with this kind of stuff.

"You're gonna look so hot." Sophia promised, starting to shave his head. She wasn't going to lie, he looked a little sexy.

He didn't look bad at all when he was bald, he looked pretty sexy.

{2:34 PM}

Sophia and Nicole were both tanning on the lounge chair together outside, and the two were talking until a certain topic came up.

"You gotta promise not to tell anyone." They did a pinky promise, and Sophia put sunglasses over her eyes to hide her facial expressions.

"I Swear." Sophia said, biting her lip.

"Okay, so Christine and I are in the living room, she's like, you gotta put someone else up next to Zach because Zach won't go home next to Jocasta. I ask her 'who' and she says Cody or Sophia." Sophia's jaw dropped as she listened to Nicole talk. "That's not even the end of it, she also says that I should be mad at Hayden because him and Victoria made out, and that Hayden's playing me. Hayden said it's not true but I just wanted to let you, Cody, and Derrick know because we are in a final 5."

"I thought that we were in a weirdo sort of alliance with Christine, but clearly not, because Christine suggested me to be put up next to Zach? Fuck no. You're my new target, Christine. You fucked up." She blew a kiss to the camera, glaring.

{4:17 PM}

It was time to pick veto players.

Nicole picked Sophia.

Zach picked Christine.

Jocasta picked Victoria.

She was pretty happy with the results of the picks, now just to win the POV.

{5:30 PM}

It was BB Comics!

Sophia went out into the backyard and started, going on the zip line. While on, she saw herself, her comic called

The Con Girl
She'll con you right out of the house!

She laughed, getting a few comics and putting them on the laptop.

She hit her buzzer after looking a few more times, but got something wrong.

"What..." she looked confused as she went back up to look. "Shit, I messed up on Cody and I!" She yelled, switching Cody and her comic around, then pressed her buzzer.

When times were revealed,

Nicole had 12:20

Victoria maxed out... not a surprise.

Jocasta got 14:39

Christine got 11:50

Zach got 26:17

It was down to Sophia she really wanted to win this to take off Jocasta and have either Christine or Frankie as a replacement.

"Sophia, your time was..."

He revealed 12:03. Everyone oohed at how close it was.

"Almost, but Christine, congrats, you have won the POV!"

"Lovely. The one person who wanted me out has the POV, how amazing is that." Sophia rolled her eyes.

Soon, Victoria and Caleb's punishment was over as well.

{7:02 PM}

"Is Nicole better at cuddling than me?" Cody asked, his head buried into Sophia's neck. Puckering his lips, he softly kissed her neck a few times.

"She's good, but not as good as you." Sophia smiled, wrapping her arms around him. "You were a 10/10 on our first time."

Soon enough, the two of them were kissing again, hoping to not get interrupted. Her mind was racing, she didn't know what to think about, kissing this dork or Nicole's plans.

The door opened, revealing Nicole.

"Uh—occupied!" Sophia turned beet red and Nicole giggled, looking at the both of them.

"Sorry, sorry!"

{8:30 PM}

Fuck.

Christine screws up everything.

She discarded the veto.. and Sophia was absolutely pissed about it.

She wanted Frankie backdoored so her problems would lessen, but of course that didn't happen.

So Zach was her next target.