|five|

"Cody - I'm counting on you to like - work your flirty magic. Make all the teams fall in love with you."

He laughed, "I think we have some good relationships."

They needed good relationships because they didn't want to get a double U-Turn.

They were on the second flight, but her guess was that the first people on the first flight would U-Turn, and the first people on the second flight would U-Turn.

Sophia claimed a taxi when they landed, hopping inside with Cody.

She didn't know if she wanted to U-Turn anyone. It honestly depended on who was ahead and who was behind them.

She didn't want to, but if she had to, her first choice to U-Turn would be Brittany and Lucas, though she really liked both.

No mercy and no friends in The Amazing Race.

They soon arrived at the U-Turn area, Sophia knew that maybe she had to pull a snakey move.

"We choose to U-Turn the violinists," she spoke, pushing their picture into the frame.

The detour they chose to do was called 'that'.

They had to listen to this whole speech and then pass a whole exam.

She was not a good listener, but she was going to try anyways.

The speech turned out to just be.. boring.

She hated it! It was like - they were talking about space and explaining why the earth was round. She literally learned this in like - elementary school.

Immediately they switched detours and went to this.

They had to carry kegs around and pour the perfect glass of beer, just enough foam to fit two fingers. Then they had to take the beer keg to a party boat.

They had a lot of foam in their glass and Sophia licked her finger to get the beer off.

"Nothing like a perfect touch to a beer like a woman," joked Sophia.

Cody and Sophia both ran up to the beer man, asked him if it was good enough, and he confirmed it to be good.

"Yes!" Sophia cheered, "alright, we need to go to - um that party boat."

Sophia and Cody were both running around the city together, looking for the boat. She saw Brittany, Lucas, Alex, and Conor down by a dock and quickly ran down there.

"Thank you!" Sophia said as the man gave her the clue.

They stopped at a beer spa and saw three men bathing in beer, with glasses of beer in hand.

Cody covered Sophia's eyes, "don't look."

One of the men gave Cody the clue.

For the roadblock they stopped at a warehouse, Kristi and Jen, Evan and Henry, and the twins were already there, plus a few others just arriving.

Sophia decided to do it.

The first telephone she picked it, she could hardly hear the word as the ringing repeated in her ears.

It

Her and Brittany were teaming up at this point, she had told her the words that she found and it worked out pretty well.

"I think it's..." Sophia thought for a moment, "the meaning of this is that it stops?"

Brittany scrunched her nose, "I think we're missing something - "

Sophia's eyes lit up, "I think - I think I know!"

"I didn't want to tell anyone what I thought the quote was until I had that clue in my hand."

She wrote down her answer and gave it to the two men, who marked it approved.

"What was it?" Brittany asked.

"The meaning of life is that it stops."

Sophia left as Brittany nodded to herself.

Sophia and Cody started looking for a taxi. They needed to find one so they couldn't go home against the violinists.

They finally found one and ran inside to the pit stop.

"Cody and Sophia, you are team number six," Phil said, "still in the race. Be ready for everything, and you made a good choice today."

652 WORDS