-> one

IF THERE IS ANY MENTION OF FRANK IN THIS BOOK PLEASE CORRECT ME IN THE COMMENTS. THANKS!

EDITED AS OF 5/21/2021

Three...

Two...

One...

"Surprise!" Sophia yelled, popping out of a suitcase. People screamed at her entrance, and she slowly crawled out of the suitcase, laughing and smiling.

"I knew it!" A girl with short, dark hair yelled, pointing at Sophia.

She waved, approaching the group of people.

"Can I hug you!?" A girl with long brown hair questioned. Laughing, Sophia nodded, allowing her to give her a hug.

"I'm such a fan!"

"I'm back in the Big Brother House guys! Woo! Last season I was in I got mixed up with my boyfriend Cody, and I'm back to play without him now. But um, I see his brother over there." She cringed. "Well, I guess him and I are able to talk anyway. So it works out."

"This house is so cute!" Sophia squealed, looking at the living room chairs. "So cute."

Going to the bedrooms, one of the girls introduced themselves.

"I'm Tiffany," she spoke. Sophia smiled at her, but she knew she didn't have to introduce herself.. she was a vet after all.

Next James and Da'Vonne came in.

Then, she heard another voice. A familiar voice.

"Hey everybody!"

Cody.

"Is thatwait hold on I gottaI gotta get out, that's my boyfriend."

She ran out of the diary room, smiling and laughing as Cody turned the corner. She hugged him.

"You never told me you were coming on here!" She laughed, playing with his hair.

"Well, neither did you." Her eyes trailed to the side for a second before returning to him.

"You got me there." She laughed.

>|>

"Yo, we gotta stick together as returnees." Cody spoke as Da'Vonne closed the door to the telephone booth.

"I know! We're outnumbered." James nodded.

"Yeah, but there are some fans out there that would like to align with us." Da'Vonne said.

"That's true. What's her name? Michelle? She's a fan of Cody." Sophia glanced at Cody. "I could tell. She gave him a hug and was all giggly and excited."

Cody smirked, "jealous already, James?"

"What!? No! Never."