31

EDITED AS OF 5/17/2021

"THIS NOMINATION CEREMONY is adjourned."

Sophia walked into the storage room where Nicole was.

"You okay?" Sophia questioned, placing her hand on Nicole's shoulder.

"I really wanted to check on Nicole because honestly she's my best friend in this house, she's basically been terrorized these past few weeks, and she's the target. So I wanted to let her know she still has me, and maybe even Victoria."

the camera showed Caleb nominating Nicole for eviction.

"I'm not a dick. I actually have feelings." She winked. "Right America?"

"It just stinks to be put on the block." Nicole wiped her eyes, trying not to cry. "I feel like I'm gonna be terrorized for the rest of the week." Sophia gave Nicole a comforting hug.

"That's not gonna happen. Listen to me. Snap out of it, right now." Sophia snapped in Nicole's face harshly to motivate her. "You are a strong female competitior. You are an amazing friend. You are a tough son of a bitch. Got it?" Nicole giggled at her.

"Yes."

"Glad I could cheer you up. You still have the POV. This girls meeting is adjourned!"

{POV PICKINGS}

Caleb picked houseguest choice, chose Cody.

Nicole picked Sophia.

Christine picked Victoria.

{POWER OF VETO}

The comp was perfect for the Bomb Squad. Literally, there was bombs everywhere.

The first round, they showed a few wire colors.

"Cut the second wire shown."

She remembered that easily, there were only four or five in total.

She cut the green wire.

Cody was out.

"Cody, you will be a dinosaur for the week!" Frankie yelled. Sophia was laughing, and was definitely going to take advantage of that punishment.

Round two.

"Cut the wire shown between the two green wires."

She cut the red wire.

No one blew up.

Round three.

"Cut the wire immediately after the yellow wire."

She cut the gray wire.

Caleb blew up.

Round four.

"Cut the wire without stripes that was not shown."

"I have the best memory, and... I'm totally not lying. Literally I feel like I can definitely win this competition."

She cut the blue one.

Victoria blew up.

Round five.

"Cut the wire in the middle of the sequence."

"I'm super confident that it was the green one. I feel like—"

Sophia blew up, purple, pink, and blue splatting all over her.

"The correct answer was yellow! Sorry, Sophia. You've been eliminated."

Sophia held up a sign in the diary room, which had a bunch of censored curse words on it. She glared at the camera.

She sat down in the corner of her area.

Christine had ended up winning.

"I didn't want this to happen." She laughed bitterly. "I'm pretty sure no matter what my best friend is going home. Um... I'm really gonna miss her."

the camera shows Nicole winning the battle backs, shouting "that was for you Sophia!"

"She put all her faith in me and I have nothing to show for it... I don't know. It just really stinks I guess."

{INSIDE}

"Cody, please go to the diary room."

"Oh my god!" Sophia screamed when Cody came out. He was in a dinosaur costume and looked adorable in it. "You're my lil dino." She laughed, kissing his cheek.

A few minutes later, while they were at the table, Cody smirked cheekily at Sophia.

"Sophia, my Dino wants some kisses."

She shrugged, pressing her lips against his dino hat.

"Whoa!" Cody laughed, eating his sandwich. "Dino's getting a lot of action."

Now, people were starting to talk about backdooring Frankie. She was fine with that, she just didn't know if it was the best game move since they were both in Team America.

But it was whatever either way.

{VETO CEREMONY}

"I have decided to use the veto myself." Christine spoke.

"I'm shook." Sophia teased, and everyone laughed at her as Caleb went up to name a replacement.

She was hoping for Frankie to go up. If they put up Victoria, Nicole would be gone.

"To the person I go up, I want them to know they're safe. Nicole is literally the main target." Caleb spoke, and Sophia internally sighed. "Victoria, you're looking beautiful as ever, take a seat."