-> thirty six

"PAUL!" shouted Sophia as she ran into the HOH room, "I got more hot cheetos!"

"Friendship!" Paul yelled happily.

"What the fuck is with you and your addiction to hot cheetos?" Cody questioned with a cute tilt of his head.

"You got a fucking problem, Calafiore?" Paul spat, fake anger filling his face, "your girlfriend likes hot cheetos. So do I. It's fucking friendship!"

"Alright - well.. can I have some?" He questioned.

"No!" She growled, hissing, "never. Paul and I are the gate keepers of hot cheetos."

"That - that literally makes no sense, Soph," he chuckled, "but alright, I'm sorry."

|>|

Sophia knew she was going up on the block.

"Final 3, bro!" Cody patted Paul on the back. Tears escaped Paul's eyes.

"I'm proud of you, Paul," Sophia rubbed his back, "friendship."

"Yeah.." Paul smiled, "yeah.. friendship."

|>|

"This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as head of household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall. The first houseguest I have nominated is..."

No surprise, Sophia's face appeared.

"The second houseguest I have nominated is..."

Cody's face appeared.

"I have nominated you Sophia, and you Cody. Both of you are a couple, the only duo left in this house. Therefore you are very dangerous for my game going forward. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

Sophia sniffled but put on a smile, hugging her boyfriend.

"Almost made it without a genuine nomination," she stomped her feet, "only one fucking roadkill nomination - I think!"

"Only needed one more question right," Cody yelled.

"Shut the fuck up! Seriously? You're a dick!" She growled.

"Too soon?" Cody laughed.

|>|

The veto competition was just like a baseball field.

Basically you had to figure out what day an event happened.

Seemed easy enough.

On what day did the last Category 4 team member leave the house?

The last Category 4 team member was Michelle, so day 79.

She buzzed in and was correct.

James had one out.

On what day did the house get trashed on hide and go veto?

She remembered that day, it was day 53.