24

EDITED AS OF 5/17/2021

SOPHIA WAS MAKING some food for herself, and when it was in the microwave, Cody wrapped his arms around her from the back.

"Can I braid your hair?" He asked. She giggled a bit, a smirk on her face.

"Do you even know how?" She questioned. She was genuinely curious if he knew how to braid, considering that if he could, he'd probably be her new hair stylist.

"I have a sister. Of course I do." That was fair enough for her, so she let him, and it turned out pretty good. "Do you have a hair tie?" She nodded, handing him one, and he tied it at the bottom of her hair. She looked in the mirror, smiling.

"Damn, you're not bad at that." Cody wrapped his arms around her, from her back to her front.

"Oh my god, you're so cute!" Frankie yelled from upstairs.

{5:11 PM}

Later on when they saw the HOH room, Sophia saw pictures of Ariana.

"Goodbye Cophia, hello Sariana!" She made kissing noises.

She saw Derrick's pictures, his daughter was beautiful.

"Oh my god, she's gorgeous!" Frankie yelled.

Of course they read their letters, which were lovely and beautiful, then went their separate ways in the house.

6:30 PM

"Our mission for this week," Derrick started as he came into the HOH room where Sophia and Frankie were. "Is to steal a personal item of clothing, one of their favorites, and hide it from them, including ourselves, and do a neighborhood watch program to keep it from happening again." Sophia laughed at the mission Team America had given them this week. She knew what items of clothing she would hide from Cody and herself, Cody's sweater, and her flannel.

"That's so funny." She laughed.

{10:37 PM}

All seven of them were picking skittles to choose who went on the block this week. Sophia had picked pink, so she was hoping maybe pink wouldn't get picked.

Pink, of fucking course, got picked first to go next to Donny, that was Sophia's color. She was internally screaming, and sweating, and Cody eyed her.

"I'm going on the block. I did not come this far in the game just to have my fate chosen by a stupid piece of candy.

Now to go on the block, red was chosen first, and that was Cody's color. Worst case scenario in her mind, because she loved Cody, and if Zach pulled himself off? He would possibly go home.

Then green was chosen, which was Caleb's color, which also meant Zach was safe. Well fuck.

{3:15 AM}

"Goodnight guys." Victoria said as she came down the stairs.

"Night babes. Love you." Sophia gave her a hug and kissed the top of her head, then she walked past.

"I'm way too exhausted for life right now." She said.

"We gotta go to bed." Frankie said, hugging Zach from behind. Sophia wasn't ready to go to bed just yet, but the way Zach and Frankie were flirting? Maybe.

{10:01 AM}

Sophia looked at Christine and Cody flirting on the couches from the kitchen table.

"I'm a koala bear!" Cody yelled as Christine played with his hair. Sophia glared at the two, they were so touchy and it pissed her off.

"Mama baby!" Christine giggled. Sophia went outside, where some of the boys were playing pool.

"What's up, Soph?" Zach asked, shooting a ball into its pocket.

"Um—well, Cody and the fucking married woman are flirting in there." She said as she got a weight a lifted it.

"Maybe I'm a little fucking jealous." She admitted, glaring at the camera. "But I've talked about this with Cody before. I know he's just flirting because it's his personality, but it's annoying me now."

Why couldn't they just keep their hands off each other?

{11:32 AM}

"The first houseguest I have nominated is..." Derrick started.

Donny's face appeared.

"The next houseguest I have nominated is..."

Sophia's face appeared.

"I have nominated you Donny, and you Sophia. You both can agree that the BOB twist has been hard. You can go out there and fight for your safety."

"The first houseguest I have nominated is..." Frankie started.

Caleb's face appeared.

"The next houseguest I have nominated is..."

Cody's face appeared.

"I have nominated you Caleb, and you Cody. All summer, both of you have been teasing me with your amazing abs, beautiful pecs, your amazing smiles, and your bubble Botox. And I can take it no longer. This nomination ceremony is adjourned." Sophia was dying, literally laughing.

{12:04 PM}

The Big Black Box!

Hell yeah.

Sophia loved this comp, it was a classic. All she had to do was find a piece, and hide it from Donny.

Zach explained the rules, then they went in.

As soon as they got in, Sophia screamed, startling everyone on the outside as goo was spilled on her.

While Sophia looked for one to hide, she got sprayed in the face with something.. she didn't know what, but she knew it was gross.

At this point Donny was finding all the bones, and when he gave Sophia a bone, she handed it off to Caleb.

All of a sudden, Sophia heard ringing, and the lights turned on.

"Donny, where'd you find all those fucking bones!?" Sophia asked as he kneeled down. She kind of felt bad for throwing it, but hey, she was safe.

She came out, and Derrick had to enter the Black Box.

She heard him scream, and she just laughed as she saw him come out with orange goo all over him.

"That goo makes you look super hot!" Sophia shouted.