Phone Call (again)

Think I'm lyin do ya?

I was just wondering on to my welcome chapter (which has almost 10k reads and for some reason the exact next chapter has half of that :( )

and i see reqests (that i really completey forgot about) jus sitting there

and I see nemo_is_an_emo requested a phone call chapter but like different

they asked if i could do a phone call chater but his phone isn't on speaker

that's...thats kinda funny

um because i can

morgan, harley, and shuri are in this

Morgan is 5

and Harley and Shuri are 16

Peter is tonys adopted son

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Thor, Clint, Natasha, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, Bruce, Sam, Bucky, Strange, T'challa, and Shuri.

R.Ships: WinterFalcon, Pepperony, Romanogers

P.Ships: #Whycantweallbefriends

TW: Swearing?, School

on to le story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Twas yet another boring Wednesday. Second to last period and their History teacher was droning on about medieval europe. Everyone was wishing the day would end so they could be just one day closer to friday.

Peter was thinking about what he would do when he got home. He promised Shuri he would finish the Dark Saber and Ion blaster to go with the loghtsaber they made. Then they would all play around with it.

He promised Morgan he would help her finish her camera drone so she could spy on their parents. And he promised Harley he would help him prank Clint and Bucky to get back at them for stealing all of his modded potato guns.

He was brought out of his thuoghts by ned tapping him. "What?" He said. "Dude your phone is ringing." Ned said. Peter looked up and saw everyone staring at him. He looked at the caller ID and sighed. "Can I?" He asked his teacher.

She nodded. "It's not like any of you are listening anyway. We'll go over it tomorrow." She sighed sitting down. Peter smiled and answered the phone. "Hello?" His face quicky went from a smile to a frown as the person on the other line talked.

"Wait wait wait slow down sam. Your boyfriend did what?" Everyone looked at Peter curiously. "Who is he talking to?" Ella whispered. "I don't know." Lola muttered back.

"Wait wait wait wait WAIT. So you haven't proposed yet because every time you and Bucky schedule something either you or him has to go somewhere? I- *sigh* I'll talk to Fury you get ready....The place doesnt have reservations left.....I'll talk to Dad, you get ready." Peters phone started to buzz against his ear.

"Hold up Harley is calling me...I'll call you back."' Peter hit end and accept then put the phone to his ear. "What Harley? I'm kinda in the middle of...." He froze and his face went from annoyed to angry to concerned and back to annoyed. "Ok I will deal with you when I get home. Tell Wanda not to touch the saber crystals or she'll burn herself. And for the love of god tell Nathaniel that when I get home nothing in my room better be even a centimeter out of place." He said.

"Pepper is calling me. I'll call you back."