We are Venom

This is a classic that i just realized I haven't done so im gonna do it.

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Bucky, Natasha, Wanda, Pietro, Loki, T'challa, Sam, Rhodey, and Peter

Ships: Pepperoni (the rest are all irrelevant)

TW: mentioned torture, parasite, cursing, death threats

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Peter Stark was a smart kid. He had a genuis IQ that rivaled the princess of wakanda. He was, however, very very dumb. He makes not so smart decisions. One of them being not telling his family about the symboite that bonded with him.

It started one day when he was walking home from school. He was walking through the quite part of town when he heard a rustling noise. "Who's there?" He called. Nobody responded. He followed the sound to an alleyway where he saw a rat so dirty it looked black. "Ew a rat." Peter said. The rat transformed into a sort of nake with a big head.

"Ew a depressed disappointment." It said. "What the fuck?" Peter exclaimed. The thing moved up his arm and disappeared. Suddenly peter heard something in his head. "You have a big head." The voice said. "Hey!" Peter said offended. "Who..what even are you?" Peter asked the thing.

"I am venom." Venom said. "What are you? A parasite?" Peter asked. "Call me a parasite again and you wont have a head. I'm a symboite." Venom corrected. "Jeez sorry." Peter said. "Why are you in my head?" Peter asked. "I need a human host or I'll die." Venom said. "Aww. I don't know you but I don't want you to die." Peter said.

"So I can stay?" Venom asked cuz consent is key. "Sure!" Peter said. Twas the start of a beautiful friendship. Venom found out Peter was spider man and helped him on missions. He was fighting a villan and venom took over and killed him. After a serious scolding about not killing anyone ever again, peter found out that Venom helped him being spiderman.

Venom made him stronger, faster, and gave him a couple extra powers. He was like a power up. Venom gave him x-ray vision, electricity, and invisibility. Venom said he could already do all those things but peter didn't believe him. In actuality all venom did was unlock more of Peters brain.

The team noticed Peter was acting weird. He was always talking to himself and was eating an abundance of tatertots. When asked about either he would always say "It helps me focus" and "I guess the spider bite made me like tater tots." The avengers believed him. So now here they were in the HYDRA base stuck.

They were hundreds of miles away from any kind of help with no way out. They had been ambushed and they were doing well until 2 hours in and the fight was still going and they got tired. Eventually they surrendured. Peter wasn't even fighting as spider-man he was in the jet with bruce because they said it was too dangerous for him. But when him and bruce went to look for the team after they stopped responding they grabbed the 2 of them.

They were now sitting against the wall chained up by their wrists and thy gave everyone collars designed to stop any secret powers anyone may have. Everyone except Peter was fine physically, mentally everyone was panicking. Those without powers were fine. Those with powers, except peter, were mostly missing their strength but still had their strength and Wanda, Pietro, Thor, and Loki had no access to their other powers. Peter however, had nothing. He lost everything the spider gave him and his asthma was kicking in.

"I'm freaking out guys." Peter said. "Don't worry Peter we'll find a way out." Wanda reassured. "Want me to break us out?" Peter heard venom ask. "I-I don't have my powers." Peter said. "None of us do." Steve said. "No you didn't shrink back to pre-serum steve size. I'm not strong, I can't see everything or hear anyones heartbeats and now my asthma is back." Peter said.