Rouge avengers return (Version 2)

Now before we start I wanna say sorry to the people who've requested stuff and i might be taking longer to post chapters. Teachers and school work are kicking my ass right now. I've got 11 days to finish the last 4 units of algebra and i've got 3 projects that were assigned today that are due next week. So thanks for being patient.

You might be wondering why I'm making another rouge avengers return. Well we've got different things in this. Like a toddler. The avengers were gone for 3 years and about 10 months. Tony and pepper were married before civil war. In syberia they fought but steve didn't drive his shield through tony's arc rector he just disabled the suit, dropped the shield, and left.

And as forementioned Tony and Pepper have a kid. 3 years old born August 10th 2001. I think we've all guessed who this kid is. No? Well his name is Peter Anthony Stark. Sort of named after his mom and Dad. This would be the rouge avengers returning to a homey tower. And Pietro is alive. He was on team Tony (took what would've been peters place).

Current Avengers: Tony, Vision, T'challa, Rhodey, Pietro, Natasha, Steve, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, Clint, Scott, Bruce. (Bruce and thor came back and prevented ragnarok but thor is currently in asgard.)

Ships: Pepperony, ScarletVision

TW: Swearing (Maybe)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third Person POV

3 years. That's how long it's been since the avengers have been together. 3 years since Wanda and Pietro have seen eachother. 3 years since Clint has seen Nat and his family. 3 years since Rhodey was paralyzed. 3 years since Wanda and Vision have seen eachother. 3 years since the rouges have been on the run. 3 years since the avengers dysfunctional family was no more.

3 years. It was a long and trying journey but he did it. Tony got the rouges pardoned. They met with the UN to adjust the accords since SHIELD was rebuilt the avengers officially operate under them and any immediate threats are to be seized and paid for and cleaned up by the Stark relief foundation. The rouges signed and their records were clear.

The world was excited for the rouges to come back. Tony on the other hand was stressing out. He didn't want the rouges to know about Peter but they had nowhere else to stay and the government wants them on a 6 month long house arrest exceptions being Clint and Scott who served 2 years (Clints family stayed at the tower for the time being) and to go on missions. They wouldn't have ankle braclets but an FBI agent would be monitoring them at all times from a camera set up by the door.

The rouges were in the elevator all excited to be back. They expected the doors to open to angry teammates instead they saw banners and their friends and families waiting for them. "Welcome back team!" They all said as confetti fell. The barton kids ran to their dad after not seeing him for so long. "Hey guys." Clint laughed. Everyone went and gave eachother hugs. They partied for a while before it was time for the kids to eat dinner and go to bed.

The avengers sat down in the living room."Hey Tony about what happened-" Steve started but tony cut him off. "It's ok, all is forgiven." Tony smiled. "But?" Clint asked sensing the catch. "But you guys now have the 3rd highest clearance." Natasha said. "Meaning?" Sam asked. "Meaning until your house arrest is up you need persmission to go out unless it's an emergency. You guys don't have access to floors 95 to 110 and there are some protocols and rooms you can't access. And certain questions you ask are classified." They nodded thinking it was fair.

"What clearence do you guys have? If you don't mind me asking." Bucky said speaking up for the first time since they arrived. "Well Your families have alpha 1. Fury, Hill, and Coulson have alpha 2. You guys have Alpha 3. Vision, T'challa, Pietro, and Natasha have alpha 4 meaning they can access up to floor 103 and a few more protocols and they can leave. Me, Pepper, Happy, Rhodey, Bruce, and a classified person have alpha 5 meaning we have all access." Tony explained.