S.S.S: Clint Barton

Welcome back to this miserable series. I need you guy's opinon. Someone's gotta have a brother but idk who. Y'all give me ur thoughts.

In today's series clint has a sister. She's younger than him. She's 18 and graduated really early. She's a SHIELD agent. She's one of the best. One of the only people Fury actually trusts. She's good with pretty much all weapons but she prefers crossbows, shurikens, and daggers. Because of this her code name is agent ninja.

She mostly does spy missions. One of the very very very few people that can take down Natasha romanoff. (Peter did once after months of pratice and she was partially injured.) Her name is Cassidy Diamond Barton. Her last name at school is Johnson. She loves to sing, paint, read, and draw. She also enjoys sparring and hacking. She can hack anything from the school computers to the most protected wakandan file.

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Bruce, Thor, Loki, Natasha, Wanda, Hope, Scott, Clint, Pietro, Peter, Sam, Shuri, T'challa, and Bucky.

Ships: Pepperony, Stucky

TW: Swearing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Cassidy walked through SHIELD making her way to the directors office. He had called her saying it was urgent and important that she get to his office immediately. She manuvered her way through the hall stopping to say hello to a few people. Once she got to his office she burst in without knocking. "What do you want Nicholas?" She said sitting on the couch in his office.

He turned aroung in his chair. "Ah Agent Ninja. How nice of you to join me." He got up and walked over to her. "What do you want?" She sighed. "I need you to do 2 things. One I need you to lead a team to help the avengers. They are fighting HYDRA and losing very, very badly. And you're the best and one of the most feared agents we have." She nodded. "Okay you've got five seconds to tell me the second."

She said grabbing her weapons and saying orders through her walkie talkie. "Once it's over I need you to babysit the avengers." She stopped in her tracks. "Do what now?" He sighed and they walked together. "Babysit the avengers. Watch them and make sure they don't cause anymore problems. Report back to me when they seem as if they're doing something wrong." 

Cassidy sighed. "Aren't my brother and Sister on that team." Nick looked down at her. "Sister?" She nodded. "Nats my self proclamed sister. Hey you. Gather your team and get to the quinjets. Now." The agent she yelled at nodded. "Yeah. Anyway you'll stay at the tower and you'll still be able to go on missions. And nobody has to know your related to clint."

She sighed and started puting the code in to open the hangar. "Who's gonna listen to me? An 18 year old kid." She deadpanned. "Just threaten tehm like you did the agents. Make them respect you. If anyone can do it, it sure as hell would be you." Fury said. "Alright. I'll report back. Stay on out secret channel." She got on the quinjet. Fury nodded and the jet closed.

"Alright agents. We have a team of heroes to save. Once we get there Agent Quen and her team will stay outside and distract the HYDRA guards. Agent Brock and His team will go inside and distract and capture the guards inside. Agent Coulsons team is coming to get information from the computers. Agent Johnson, Agent Walker, and Agent Reyes you're with me. We've got some avengers to help." Everyone nodded and geared up.

They set out to see at least 200 HYDRA agents outside an intel tells them there are 100 more inside. Agent Quen's team had 37 people and they were the best of the best so they should be able to handle the outside. The rest of them went in and met Coulsons team. Agent brocks team of 18 got to work and Coulson and Cassidys teams split up.