I hate you I love you

Lowkey forgot who requested this on the um....um....writers block has given me an idea chapter

just comment who u r and ill tag u :)

Current Avengers: Who the hell was in Civil War?

Romantic Ships:  ScarletSpidey? 

Platonic Ships: .....I guess everyone kinda gets along

TW: Swearing

on to le story

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Third Person POV

To understand this story we need to start about a year before the media dubbed Civil War.

Peter and Wanda met when they were 17 and they hit it off instantly. They both developed small crushes on eachother but neither of them ever acted on it. They did couple things but never actually became an official couple.

Peter was on Tony's side and Wanda was on Steve's. Steve didn't tell Peter the whole Story because Tony was his dad so Peter didn't know why she chose to go with him and she didn't understand why he stuck with his dad.  

When the rouges were arrested Peter didn't have the heart to go visit, and he never moved on. They didn't see eachother for almost 2 years before they finally fixed the accords and got their names cleared. 

When the rouges went back to the Tower, Peter was away on a business trip with Pepper so wanda didn't have to face him for a few days. On the day he was due to come back she was more nervous than she had ever been in her entire life.

"You're gonna be fine." Natasha tried to reassure. "I hope so." Wanda sighed.The elevator dinged and Peter came in on the phone. "Yes, Mr.John I understand you scheduled a meeting for today at 3 but something came up and we need to reschedule." Peter said. Someone said something on the other end of the line and Peter frowned.

"Mr.Johnathan I've tried playing nice but you're pushing my buttons. You either reschedule the meeting or we don't have it at all and you will No Longer have Stark industries supplying your company with the technology you need." Peter threatened. "We can't do 8 am but we can do next friday at 3. Goodbye." 

Peter sighed and came into the common room. "Dad I need you to...oh...hello." He froze upon seeing the rouges and Wanda. "Hey." They all said. "Wanda." He said. "Peter." She replied. He looked like he wanted to say something but he walked off. "Peter...I think we need to talk." Wanda said.

Peter sighed but told her to follow him. He led her to his room and disabled the camera and audio feed. "Wanda....about the...Civil War-" He started. "I feel used but I'm still missing you and I can't see the end of this, Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips." She said moving towards him but he backed up. "And now all this time is passing by but I still can't seem to tell you why." 

"Why what?" Peter asked. "It hurts me every time I see you, I realize how much I need you." Wanda said. "How do you feel?" Peter asked. "I hate you," She said. His heart dropped. "I love you," She changed her answer and he looked at her confused. "I hate that I love you, I don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you." Wanda said. 

Peter was silent for a minute processing what she said. She took it as him not caring and she turned to leave.

"I miss you when I can't sleep." Peter admitted making her stop in her tracks. "Or right after coffee, Or right when I can't eat. I miss you in my front seat." He listed. "Still got sand in my sweaters from nights we don't remember." They both chuckled at the memory of them sneaking off to the beach and falling asleep and having to run back to the tower before the team woke up."Do you miss me like I miss you?" He asked. "Messed around and got attached to you." He told her. "Friends can break your heart too." She said. "I'm always tired but never of you." Peter smiled sadly. "If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that shit. I put this reel out, but you wouldn't bite that.