Agent Parker Identity Reveal

K SO

This was requested by @ReadingandChillin on the K So chapter

sOoOoOoOoOoOo 

this is gona be short and sweet

andddddddddddddddddddddd

ENJOY

Current Avengers: Irrelevant

Romantic Ships: None

Platonic Ships: None

TW: Swearing, School

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Peter walked through the halls of midtown listening to Ned ramble about Star Wars. They were on their way to Chemistry and his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID and it said Caller Unknown. 

He sighed and turned his phone on silent then put it back in his pocket. "Who was that?" MJ asked. "Unknown Number." Peter said. They walked in class and sat down in their seats waiting for the teacher to start teaching.

Peters phone started ringing again. Everyone around him could hear it vibrating against his seat so he grabbed it and looked at the Caller ID. Once again it said unknown caller. He turned his phone completely off.

"Seems like that person really wants to talk to you." Ned said. "They know why they shouldn;t be calling me." Peter said. "You know them?" MJ asked. "Yup." Peter said. "And they're fine with you ignoring them?" Ned asked. "Oh no, I'm gonna get my ass kicked." Peter said.

"Good Afternoon class." Mr.Wallice said. "Good Afternoon Mr.Wallace." The class chorused. "Today we are starting our unit on colligative properties. So everyone take out a notebook and a pen and get ready to take notes until your hands fall off." He said.

Everyone groaned but complied. 

They were halfway through class before Peter's phone rang again. "Mr.Parker could you please silence your phone." Mr.Wallice stated. "I thought I turned it off." He muttered. He looked at the caller ID and it was the same unknown caller. 

He declined the call and gave his phone to Ned. The teacher nodded in approval before going back to his lesson. A few minutes later a man in a trenchcoat and an eyepatch came into their classroom with 2 people following him. Everyone immediately recognized him as the director of SHIELD.

"Peter Parker." Nick said. "Director." Peter said in a bored voice. "Whatcha doing?" Fury asked. "Learning Raoult's law." Peter said. "Your phone working?" 

"Perfectly fine." Peter said. "So now that you're in 11th grade you think you can ignore my calls?" Nick asked. "Never that Sir." Peter said. 

"The world could've been ending again." Fury said. "I'm well aware of that Sir." Peter said. Fury rolled his eye. "Coulson deal with him before I shoot him." Fury said. "Did you need something Phil?" Peter asked.

"Get your ass up." Coulson said. "But I'm in school Sir. My education is futile to me becoming an Agent. Can't have a stupid Level 10s barking up orders can we?" Peter said. "Peter I swear to god." Fury started.

"Alright Alright jeez." Peter said grabbing his stuff. "Mr.Wallice I'm gonna need a rain check on that pop quiz." Peter said. "How...?" "I'm a trained Shield Agent. Why did you think I was always prepared?" Peter asked leaving the room.

"Who want's to threaten the children into silence?" Fury asked. "I'll do it Sir." Coulson said. "Hill." Fury said. "On it Sir." Hill confirmed. Coulson sighed and walked out the classroom with Fury and Peter.

"Why do you never let me threaten people?" Coulson asked. "Coulson you're about as threatening as me when I'm undercover with Stark." Peter said. Coulson frowned. 

"Am I getting relocated?" Peter asked. "Nope." Fury said. "You just wanted to get back at me for not answering your calls?" "Yup." Fury nodded. "My life is going to be hell on Monday isn't it?" Peter asked. "Yup." Fury smirked. Peter sighed.

"We're sending you to Monaco to extract information from someone." Coulson said. "At least I get to do something fun before I suffer." Peter said. "Who said it would be fun?" Fury smirked. Peter stopped walking dejectedly.

"Come on Agent. We don't have all day." Fury called down the hall. "Coming Nick." Peter said. "I will make you walk to the Helicarrier." Fury said. "How's that even Possible?" Peter asked. "If you don't hurry up, you'll be figuring it out." Coulson said.

Peter chuckled and ran to catch up.

He definetly didn't get injured on that mission on purpose so that he wouldn't have to go to school monday.

And if he did you'll never get him to say it aloud.

Hope You enjoyed that.

Depending on how I work you may get another chapter today

But I doubt it

But you might

If not today then tomorrow

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee