FieldTrip

In this MJ works as Natashas intern Peter works with Tony and Natalie (nat and Buckys daughter) works with pepper since she let MJ work with her mom. Cooper (Clints son) works under Bucky and Natalie and Cooper are dating (Nat Bucky and Laura know Clint does not) and Spideychelle.

TW: Swearing

The picture above is Natalie

Btw cooper is training to be the next Hawkeye Natalie is training to be the next black widow and White wolf and MJ is training to be the next rescue (female Ironman)
———————————————————————

Natalie POV

Me cooper and peter we're sitting in Mr.Harrisons last period class. The bell had just rung and the three of us were so close to the door. "Everyone return to your seats I have an announcement to make." Mr.Harrison said. Everyone groaned.

"Because the sophomores at midtown tech tested so high on your S.A.T's we have been offered a field trip to the avengers towers." Mr.H announced. Everyone cheered. I heard peter and cooper groan. "Make sure you grab your permission slips have a nice day." He said as everyone left.

Me Cooper and Peter met up with MJ and Ned outside. "Did you guys hear about this dumb field trip?" Ned asked us. "Dude! Mr.Stark is gonna embarrass next so bad." Peter said as we all climbed into Happy's black Audi. "Man the avengers are so gonna embarrass us." Cooper said. "Speak for yourselves losers. They are way to scared of me and Natalie to embarrass us." MJ said.

"I can hack all their stuff so they won't embarrass me." Ned said. "Don't worry babe. I'll have aunt Laura threaten your birdbrain of a father. And if she doesn't scare him my moms should do the trick." I said giving Cooper a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks baby." He said.

"MJ can you do that for me?" Peter asked MJ. "No way loser. Your on your own." She said. "Peter here's a tip." I said. "They can't embarrass you if you don't act embarrassed. If they say something dumb about you. Say something dumb about them. And if they approach us get me and I'll remind them of the incident that happened when we first met." I said.

"What happened when you guys first met?" Peter asked. Me and cooper laughed at the memory. "That's another story for another time." I said.

When we arrived at the tower we did our usual race to the doughnuts that my mom always leaves for us. We start after we swipe our card: "Welcome back T5. Ms.Romanoff Requests MJ and Little Nat in the training room after you've fought for doughnuts." Friday greeted. "All right fri. Tell her we'll be there in 15 minutes."

I race cooper to the card scanner. "Natalie Romanoff-Barnes; Alpha 11. Welcome back. Cooper Barton; Alpha 10. Welcome back. Ned Leeds; Alpha 10. Welcome back. Personal intern to Bruce banner. Michelle Jones; Alpha 10. Welcome back. Personal Intern to Natasha Romanoff. Peter Parker; Alpha 11. Welcome back. Personal intern to Tony Stark." Friday announced.

We all lined up by The stairs. "Ready. Set. Go." I said. And with that we were off. I used my powers a bit and smoked the rest of them. I got there 10 seconds before they did and grabbed the doughnuts and headed to my room where Morgan (5), Lila(13), Nathaniel(10), and Cassie(10) were waiting.

"Hey guys. I brought donuts." I said giving Morgan a hug. "This is why you're my favorite." Morgan said. I smiled. I took 4 donuts and waved and walked out locking the door.

I gave one donut to cooper one to Ned and one to MJ and ate the fourth one. "Hey! Where's my doughnut?" Peter asked. "This is revenge for when you dumped glitter in my hair. You are so lucky they knocked me out before I could kill you." I said glaring at him.