Peter as the avengers therapist

If I forget to change the title before posting this....just.....just ignore it (future author here: i did not forget to change it :) )

so todays chapter is Peter being the avengers therapist

i was bored

i got this idea

so ya

on to le stuffy stuff

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Clint, Natasha, Thor, Bruce, Wanda, Pietro, Loki, Vision, Sam, Bucky, Rhodey, and Peter.

Romantic Ships: Pepperony

Platonic Ships: Peter and everyone :)

TW: PTSD, Depression, Anxiety/Panic Attacks, Mentions of Death
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Peter Parker talked a lot, everyone knew this. He could ramble on forever about anything without even realizing it. What alot of people didn't know was he was great at listening and giving advice too.

If one of his friends were upset and needed to talk, he would listen to them talk about whatver it was that was bothering them and he would give them the best advice he could. He had been told he had a calming presence and his hot chocolate and his tea (as in the drink) was killer. And that he gave the best advice.

When Peter Parker joined the avengers nobody knew about his amazing therapy skills.

The avengers, as Peter had observed, were distanced, closed off, and carried this heavy burden nobody was asking them to carry. So he tried where he could to brighten everyones day by being him. Talking, and being a joy.

It worked a little bit but it didn't work enough. Everyone was always wearing red accessories, sunglasses, and occasionally grey. Peter was at a loss. He didn't know what to do.

Until one day he got the opportunity to put his skills to the test. One day all the avengers were out. All of them except Wanda and Peter. Wanda had frequent nightmares of Pietro almost dying, ultron, losing her parents, and Hydra. Everyone knows it. They can all hear her crying at night.

Everyone, save peter, has tried to help her but the only person who has been somewhat succesful was her Brother. Even then, it didn't always work.

Peter was cleaning around the tower when he heard Wanda scream. He thought she was in danger so he grabbed his web shooters and ran to her room only to find her alone but crying on her bed.

He realized she must have taken a nap and had a nightmare. "Wanda." He said. She kept crying. "Wanda!" He said again. She finally looked up at him even though she was still sobbing. "Progress." He thought.

"Wanda I need you to calm down. You're gonne give yourself either a panic attack or a headache." Peter said. Wanda tried to talk, to stop crying, but she couldn't. "Deep breaths Wanda. Breathe." Peter tried. She tried doing deep breaths but it wasn't working so Peter decided to sing.

"Stars shining bright above you. Night breezes seem to whisper I love you. Birds singing in the sycamore tree, Dream a little dream of me." He started. Wanda looked up at him in shock and started focusing on his voice.

"Say Night-ie night and kiss me. Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me, While I'm alone and blue as can be, dream a little dream of me." Wanda started calming down. "Stars fading, but I linger on, dear. Still craving your kiss. I'm longing to linger til dawn, dear. Just saying this.