Agent Parker

Not gonna tell you how long I procrastinated starting this chapter

Like I opened the page to write a new chapter 

and then immediately got distracted by youtube

I've been up since 4:30 am.....

and in writing those first 4 sentences I just got distracted by tiktok....

Yeah I'm a mess

You guys know what Today's chapter is already so ON TO THE STORY

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, Wanda, Sam, Pietro, Bucky, and Vision

Romantic Ships: Pepperoni

Platonic Ships: Science Bros, Science Buddies, Thorki, Clintasha, Scope, Ummm The twins, T'challa and shuri, ummmm any other platonic ship that I can't think of

(Everything above will not be relevant for the first like...half and then its only like 1k words, which isnt as much as it sounds)

TW: Swearing, Minor Character Death, Um Maybe School, Idk what else

ON TO THE sToRy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Peter stood outside the avengers tower and stared at the entrance. "Do I have to be reassigned here?" He asked. "Yep. Just do what Fury told you to do and you'll be fine." May said. Peter sighed. "If you say so." He mumbled. Peter walking into the tower ready to start his mission.

But this isn't where the story starts. This doesn't come until much later. Let's go back a bit.

On August 10, 2001 at 4:17 pm a baby was born. Peter Benjamin Parker, Son of Mary and Richard Parker was born at Shield Headquarters and weighed 6 pounds and 11 ounces. They insisted that he be born at Shield since while Mary was pregnant she went on a Mission and had been exposed to some chemicles that could be harmful to the baby.

After some thorough tests they found Peter was healthy but insisted frequent check ups. When Peter turned 6 months they found out he could stick to things and climb on ceilings and walls. They decided they would train him as time went on to see if he developed any more.

But this story doesn't start there either. No. This story starts September 16, 2005 at 9:23 pm when The Parker household was attacked.

It was a peaceful night and Peter was supposed to be sleeping but he was wide awake with excitement. He got to go see his Uncle Nick tomorrow and his uncle nick always let him fight people and do fun things with his powers.

Peter was laying in bed thinking about tomorrow when he heard a bang downstairs. He instantly thought his parents had dropped something or knocked something over so he crept down the stairs to see if they were ok.

When he got to the steps he saw his parents loading their guns and looking around for something, frantically trying to call someone. "Mommy, Daddy, what's going on?" Peter asked. They both froze and they heard another bang and Peter realized it was coming from the door.

"Is somebody trying to get in? What's happening?" Peter asked. "Peter. Remember the hiding spot that I showed you?" Mary asked her son. Peter nodded. "I need you to go hide there, cover your ears, and don't come out unless me, your mother, or your Uncle Fury come and get you. Got it?" Richard said.

"But-" Peter said. "Now, baby." Mary said. "Okay." Peter nodded as another bang was hear and the wood on the door started to crack. "Peter. We love you so much ok." Richard said. "I love you too." Peter said.