S.S.S: Nick Fury

So I was bored and instead of making a explination I made her Shield File. Enjoy!

Name: Aaliyah Breanne Fury

Gender: Female

Age: 31

Height: 5'7

Special Abilities: Expert tactician, hand-to-hand combatant, semi-Slowed aging, and enhanced immune system, Expert marksman, skilled in many forms of martial arts including aikido, judo, karate, savate, and boxing. In addition, she is an amazing gymnast, and uses her acrobatics to gain an edge in combat and mastery of various other weapons.

Occupation: Neurosurgeon, last resort secret agent

Language(s): English, Latin, Russian, French, German, Dutch, Chinese, Italian, and Vietnamese.

Level: 10; Alpha, Omega (She earned it)

IQ: 266

Mother: Nia Jones

Father: Unknown 

Brother: Colonel Nicholas Joseph Fury Age: 45 (Did u know hes 61 irl) 

This is her ID card :

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Clint, Natasha, Thor, Bruce, Wanda, Pietro, Loki, Peter, Sam, Bucky, and Vision

Ships: None 

TW: Swearing, 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

"Aaliyah if you're not here in a few hours I swear to god-" Fury said to the hologram in front of him. "I'm on my way, geez." She said. "You better be on that plane, halfway here, right now." He said hanging up. "Love you too." She said. She was running to catch up to the jet to get to the helicarrier where her brother was waiting. She arrived with 2 minutes to spare.

Downside, it was new agents guarding the jet and new people always did the same thing. Everyone always tried to stop her until they learned that 1 she as high rank or 2 that the boss is super over protective of her. So she walked up to the agents hoping to get by but they stopped her, no suprise there.

"Ma'am you can't be here." One said. "Actually I can. I have a jet to catch so.." She tried to get by but they stopped her. "Look. I have direct orders from fury to get my ass on that jet." She said. they both gave her a blank look. "We've heard that one before." Guard 2 said. "Well I'm telling the truth." She said.

"We're going to need to see your ID card." Guard 1 said. She pulled out her card and they saw that she was a lvl alpha. "Sorry Ma'am." They said moving aside. She walked through and on to the jet where Phil (Who didn't die) was waiting. "Hey Phil." She said sitting in a seat.