Peter Pan

What if Peter Parker and Peter Pan were actually the same person?

or

I'm putting my own spin on Peter Pan

but really

This is a request by @Loki_mybby 

Current avengers: Tony, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Loki, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, Sam, Bucky, and Peter (sort of)

Ships:

TW: Swearing, Neglection, mentions of Depression

P.S fact check nothing, espically not his powers cuz I added one.

P.P.S Dont come after me I havent seen peter pan or tinkerbell in forever so i dont remember some things but im doin my best

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Once upon a time in the year 1701 Mary and Richard had a child and named him Peter. Mary and Richard were constantly busy in their village. Mary was the best midwife in a 3 village radius so she was constantly away and Richard was a farmer so he was always out working the the fields.

Mary and Richard saw Peter as a distraction and never really had time for him. Peter didn't understand why his parents weren't around so his little 2 year old self would wander around the house messing with things and building things. This special little boy caught the eye of a couple faries.

Queen Clara and Princess Olivia watched this boy for a long time. They decided to save him from his evil parents so they waited til everyone was asleep and they swooped in and used pixie dust to make him float then took him off to a magic island they liked to call neverland. They called it neverland becuase if chosen, you become the protector and never grow up.

From there they raised Peter to help him reach his full potential. When Peter was 6 he asked the fairies if he could go home to his family. At first they were opposed to the idea then they decided to let him go but if he decided to come back they left him with directions. "Remember how to get back?" Queen Clara asked.

"Second star to the right and straight off till morning." Peter smiled. They sent him off back to his village. He wandered around until he found his parents old house. He looked in and saw them in the sitting room, Mary in the rocking chair and Richard standing beside her. Peter went to greet his parents when he caught a glimpse of what was in Mary's arms.

Another baby. Peter gasped and stopped himself from going in. He started crying at the realization that they'd replaced him.

He ran off into the woods where he waited for the village to fall dark and he went off back to neverland just the way the faires said. From that day foward he decided to make sure no kid had to suffer like he did ever again. They called him Peter Pan after the greek nymph who took children. In reality he saved them.

Time skip- 285 years

Peter Pan flew through new york looking down on all the sleeping children and the working adults. He was on a mission to go to a Stark Mansion. He flew down and looked into the window of the Stark child's bedroom. He saw Anthony Stark sitting on his bed crying over how his Dad wouldn't pay attention to him.

Peter's shadow quickly flew in escaping Peter's grasp. Tony heard the shadow rustling something around his room, he quickly wiped his eyes and looked around for the source of the noise. "Hello?" The 6 year old called. The shadow came closer to him and Tony gasped. He reached for the shadow but it quickly disappeared.