Idek what to title this but its an actual chapter

Guys

I dont even wanna preface what ur about to read

But before you read this

I just want you to know

that 1

this is finna be short

and 2

I am so

so

so

so

so

so

so

sorry

Don't be mad at me 

Current Avengers: Irrelevant

Romantic Ships: Pepperoni

Platonic Ships: Pepperoni Family (whatever thats called)

TW: Sadness, Sadness, More Sadness, Might Swear a bit too, But mostly sadness

Okay one more disclaimer

"If you are interested in stories with happy endings, then you would be better off somewhere else. In this story, not only is there no happy ending, there is no happy beginning, and very few happy things in the middle." -Lemony Snicket 

Except I don't think there are happy things in the middle

ok on to the story
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

It was a normal day in the Stark household where a 16 year old Morgan Stark played around in the lab fixing up her own gloves and boots that would help her stick to the walls like Peter so she would have some leverage in hide and seek.

"Hey Friday?" Morgan said. "Yes Mini Boss Lady." Friday said. "It's way too quiet in here. Can you play Shoot to thrill as high as you can without Mom hearing." Morgan requested. "Of course ma'am." Friday said. 

She sounded like she wanted to say something else. "If...you don't mind me saying. You sound just like your father." Friday said. "Really?" Morgan asked. "Yes. Your father used to make the exact same requests. Except he never referred to Mrs.Stark as Mom." Friday said.

Morgan smiled a bit and tried to get back to work.

It didn't work because after Friday said that she couldn't get her mind off her Dad. "Hey fri, what time is it?" Morgan asked. "It is currently 7:38 pm." Friday said. "Oh shoot, Peter's gonna be home soon." Morgan said putting her tools away.

She rushed to her room to clean the oil off of her hoping that she would be able to have a movie marathon and stories with her big brother like they used to do before Peter took over the company. 

She finished getting in her Pajamas with 5 minutes to spare and she rushed down to make sure she could greet her brother with a nerf gun and bypass his Spidey-sense. It was a challenge Peter had given her when she was 6 and she hasn't given up yet.

Morgan got down the stairs with her nerf gun as her mom was getting off the phone with someone. "Morgan. Peter can't make it to dinner tonight." Pepper said. "Oh." Morgan said. "He got-" "caught up with the company. I know." Morgan finished. "It's the same excuse every time."