The box of marbles & the end of the world (2)

Previously on....

"Stop screaming." Spencer said using her powers again. They all stopped screaming and looked at her.

"Where are we?" "Who are you?" "What happened?" "Where are our parents?" "Why do you have the cloak of levitation?" "Did we win?" Came all their questiones. "You're in a bunker under my house that is thankfully sound proof. I'm Spencer. Long story. Long story. Long story. No." Spencer answered.

"Guys!" Cassie gave them all hugs. "Cassie!" They all had a group hug for a minute before spencer cleared her throat. "I'll explain later but first, break all those marbles in this room." Spencer said.

Morgan grabbed the whole box and threw it on the floor. "...that's one way to do it." Peter said. After a few seconds they all had to cover their eyes and soon all the avengers stood before them. Thankfully not all of them were screaming. They all started hugging eachother and talking.

"Strange what the hell did you do?" Tony asked. "I saved all of our lives." Strange defended. Levi excitedly went to strange and gave him a sort of hug. Strange smiled at the cloak before going back to his conversation.

"Where are we?" Fury demanded to the doctor. Strange shrugged. "I may be able to help you with that." Spencer spoke up. "Who are you?" Maria asked. "My name is Spencer Luno, I'm 14, and I have never been happier to see anyone in my entire life." 

They all looked confused. "Where are we?" Bucky asked. "You are in a bunker underneath my house." Spencer said. "Why are we under your house?" Clint asked. "Because you kind of died and we kinda brought you back." Spencer tried to explain.

"WE DIED?!" Everyone shouted at the same time. Spenecer sighed. "You guys fought Hela and Ultron and the compound was falling apart. Strange did some sort of spell that created this place and disguised you guys as a box of marbles and I guess preserved you.

Levi took you guys and your stuff here and eventually found me. I've been down here studying everything you guys knew for 10 years and training. A few days ago, I accidentally released Cassie and after some research we found a way to release the rest of you." Spencer explained.

"Who is Levi?" Hope wondered. "The Cloak of Levitation. Levi for short." Spencer said. They all made oh faces. "Wait how long has it been?" Laura asked. "You said you've been studying here for almost 10 years which means its been at least 10 years." Pepper said.

"Welllllll about that..." Spencer trailed off. "What year is it?" May asked. Spencer muttered it so that they couldn't hear. "What was that?" Sam asked. "Speak up kid." Hank said.

"It's 2236. 216 years since the avengers died and Queen Hela and Ultron took over earth." Spencer ripped it off like a band aid. All the avengers were shocked. "Strange I'm gonna kill you." Fury growled.

"Because of you these people have suffered for 200 years and they thought we were dead!" Tony said. All the avengers turned on Strange and Spencer wasn't having it. She whistled and got all their attention.

"Look we may have suffered for 200 years but would you rather people have thought you were dead and come back later to help us, or actually be dead for us to suffer forever?" Spencer asked. They didn't answer.

"Ok. We may be under Hela and Ultrons rule now but you're back and you can help us. Plus if strange hadn't did what he did your families would be dead too." Spencer pointed out vaugely motioning to the kids who were off to the side talking about how cool it was to be 200 years old.