S.S.S: Peter Parker

Hi hello. Welcome back to corona chronicles. Today's sibling is if peter Parker had a baby sister.

Now when I say baby sister. I mean like baby sister. Like 2 years old 4 teeth wearing pull-ups but somehow more mature than Stark baby sister.

Now this baby sister of peters was adopted as a newborn after her mom died giving birth so they don't plan to tell her she is adopted. She is really smart for her age. She can talk really well and knows how to read on a kindergarten level and knows sign language. She can also add and subtract.

The avengers don't know about this baby sister. And peter plans for them to not meet until she's 5. But what happens when he has to baby sit her for a week while may is out in a business trip.

Avengers in this include the original 6 minus Thor plus Loki (Thor is away on Asgard doing king things.), Bucky, Sam, Wanda, Pietro, Peter, Shuri, and Vision.

Ships: pepperoni, spideypool, scarletvision, winterfalcon

———————————————————————

Third Person POV

Everyday when Peter came home he looked forward to seeing his little sister Addison. Addison June Parker. She would always run over to peter and give him a big hug and peter would twirl her around and give her a kiss kn the cheek.

When peter became spider man and got the Stark Internship he was around less. Addie would wait by the door everyday until it was her bedtime and in the morning Peter would be rushing to get out the door that she would never even get a hello in.

On Addies 3rd birthday peter was on a mission with the avengers and missing her party. "Can we hurry this up I've got places to be." Peter said hitting the HYDRA agent. "Where could you possibly have to be that is so important?" Sam asked the kid he despised.

"Well if you must know I am the guest of honor at a birthday party and Mays is gonna be so mad if I'm late." He muttered the last part. "Who's party would you be the guest of honor at?" Bucky asked.

"If you must know I make special appearances at kids parties all the time as spider man all the time and they seem to enjoy it." Peter defended. They all fought for a little while and when they were winning Tony told peter he could go and he rushed to change and make it to her party.

When he got there it was the middle of the party and all the girls were having tea. Her party was a tea party and him Ned, MJ, May, Gwen, and Miles were servers. He arrived in his suit and went in the kitchen with scones for the kids.

Once he was in the kitchen May hugged him. "You are so lucky Your here because if you weren't here in the next 5 minutes you were going to die. Now go give your sister a hug." May whispered. He nodded and walked out to see MJ giving the girls cookies.

He came up behind Addison and lifted her out of her chair. "Peter!" She squealed. "Hey Addi. How's my favorite baby sister?" He replied giving her a kiss on the cheek. She pouted. "I'm not a baby I'm a big girl now." Peter smiled.

"Of course you are. But you will always be my baby sister." She smiled and he put her down. She pulled him back to the table and gave him an empty tea cup. "Can you refill my cup please?" She asked with a little smile.

He took the cup and nodded. He refilled her cup and gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to helping the other kids. At the end of the party after all the parents had come and collected their kids Addison was knocked out and all of his friends had left.

After peter put Addison to bed and changed out of his suit he went to help May with the dishes. "Hey Peter?" May asked washing the plates. "Yeah?" She stopped and looked at him. "I have to go away on a business trip for a week and a half and I need you to watch Addie while I'm gone." Peter nodded as he let what she said sink in.