Fast, Weird, and sticky

please dont comment corrections. I will get to editing this one later but seeing as it is over 15k words long ill save that for later.

I might make another one of these where it's a field trip one shot but this is like a different age of ultron. It's like AOU but like Wanda and Pietro then little brother peter whi is going to be 8. We're going to say wanda and pietro are 19.

Pete has his stickiness, enhanced healing, enhanced strength, heightened senses, spider sense, healing, invisibility, speed, mental manipulation, telekinesis, and electricity.

On to the story I guess.
———————————————————————
Third Person POV

The avengers tried to do a sneak attack but that all went out the window when someone spotted them and ordered an attack. Clint was shooting arrows while Nat drove the Jeep. Tony was flying and shooting people with his repulsers. Steve was riding through and knocking people over on his motorcycle. Thor was hitting people with lightning strikes. The hulk was smashing all the HYDRA agents in sight.

Clint, Nat, and Steve all jumped off their vehicles and they all ran to attack. Tony flew to try and get to the base but ran into some sort of force fields. "Shit." He called upon impact. "Language." Replied the Captain. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some sort of energy base. Struckers Technology is well beyond any other base we've taken." JARVIS informed. "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor concluded.

Natasha was fighting some agents and took them all down after a few minutes. "At long last is lasting a little long boys." Meanwhile, Clint is trying to take down soldiers with his arrows. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise."

Tony realizes something. "Wait is no one gonna deal with the fact that cap just said 'language'?" Steve sighed. "I know. It just slipped out."

Meanwhile inside the base strucker was wondering why they were fighting. "Who gave the order to attack." He ordered. "Herr Strucker, it's the avengers. They landed in the far woods and the perimeter guards panicked." Strucker sighed.

"They have to be after he scepter." He muttered and turned to the soldier. "Deploy the rest of the tanks. Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks. Everything we've accomplished. But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough." He ordered. "Yes sir."

"Let's show them what we've accomplished send out the Maximoffs." Dr.List suggested. They looked over at the twins reassuring their little brother. "It's too soon." Strucker sighed. "It's what they signed up for." Strucker shook his head. "My men can hold them."

"Sir the city is taking fire." JARVIS informed the avengers outside. "Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion." Tony said. The iron legion went in to protect people and some threw tomatoes and rocks at them while others ran from the bombs and gunshots.

"We will not yield. The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No Surrender!" Strucker encouraged his army. "No surrender!" They replied. He turned to Dr.List

" I am going to surrender. You will delete everything. If we give the Avengers the weapons, they may not look too far into what we've been..." Dr.List cut him off. "The Maximoffs" Strucker looked exasperated. "They're not ready to.." "No no I mean..." he pointed to where they were standing. "The Maximoffs." Strucker sighed.

Meanwhile outside Pietro was looking for someone to sabotage. He saw the archer and knocked him down. "You didn't see that coming?" He said. Pietro zooms off as Clint tried to shoot him but gets hit.