Avengers Anthem Check

Ok i saw a tiktok

I was bored

this

will

be

quick

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJVEg61H/

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Thor, Bruce, Natasha, Clint, Loki, Scott, Hope, Peter, T'challa, Wanda, Pietro, Sam, Bucky, Shuri, and Vision.

SHIPS ARE LOWKEY IRRLEVANT

TW: Tiktok lol (im not sure its a trigger but i needed something)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

The Avengers did a tiktok.

They did a tiktok and it went viral within minutes.

Every major news station was covering the avengers tiktok and the mysterious kid, now identified as Peter Parker, who was in it as well. Jimmy Fallon managed to get the first interview with the Avengers since this video had come out.

"If you have been on any platform recently you will have seen the Avengers did a Viral tiktok." Jimmy said. The audience made sounds of agreement. "Now as you know many people have been trying to get an interview with Earths mightiest heros and none of been successful thus far. But I always find a way. So ladies and gentleman please give it up for the avengers!"

The audience cheered as the avengers all came out. They had a bunch of couches and chairs out for them to sit on. Tony was the closest to Jimmy. "I hope you don't mind, we brought a special friend." Tony said. Peter came out and the audience cheered. He plushed a bit before sitting next to Tony.

"No I don't mind at all." Jimmy said. "So you know why you're here right?" Jimmy asked. Everyone nodded. "Before we get started can we actually play the tiktok video?" Jimmy asked. The screen darkened and a tiktok clip came up.

Quick A/N tiktok sound is linked above (sceech at me if I forget) italics is the video all quotations is the sound, it is not the avengers talking

The video fades in with a logo designed by Peter that reads Avengers Anthem Check. "Sibling Anthem Check."

You see Tony, Steve, Bruce, Thor, Natasha, Wanda, T'challa and Hope on screen. "Hi I am the oldest." Steve mouthed. "I'm the leader of the pack." Tony mouthed to the words. "And all my other siblings just be riding on my back."  Wanda and T'challa mouthed.

"I'm basically the parent I keep everyone in line." Natasha and Bruce mouthed. "I've never had a hand me down, My shoes they always shine." Thor and Hope mouthed. The 8 of them moved out of the way and Clint, Loki, Scott, Pietro, Sam, Shuri, Bucky, and Vision cam on.

"Hi we are the middles and we're always overlooked." Clint and Bucky mouthed. "Rules were made for us to break which leaves our siblings shook." Sam and Pietro mouthed.

"Hand me downs are all we know. Nothings ever knew." Scott and Loki mouthed. "You hate us 'cause you aint us. But trust us it's the truth." Wanda, Shuri, and Vision mouthed. The 8 of them moved out of the way and Peter came in.

"Hi I am the youngest, I'm my families pride and joy. My siblings were irrelevant the day that I was born. I walk into the room, all the attention goes to me. I get anything I want with just a Mommy, Daddy please." Peter mouthed. The clip ended with the avengers all laughing.

The audience cheered and the screen went back to the Avengers. "Great video." Jimmy said. "There's one thing that we all wanna know. What made the Earths greatest defenders decide to do a Tiktok? Why this one?" Jimmy asked.

They all chuckled a bit. "Well we were all just chilling around in the common room of the avengers compound." Clint started. "And Peter here had just come back from school." Tony said patting the boys shoulders.

"I was watching tiktok when this popped up on my For You Page and I showed it to them and asked them if we could do it." Peter said. "So after giving us his little puppy dog eyes we all agreed and here we are." Natasha said.

"How did you choose the order? I mean it couldn't have been random." Jimmy asked. "Well we listened to it and decided well we always joke that Steve is the oldest and Tony is kinda the leader so those two should go first." Shuri said.

"Then we realized Wanda and T'challa really carry us when we're in a battle." Hope said. "And Bruce and Natasha are always keeping everyone focused and on task." Scott said. "The hand me down thing was a joke towards Loki and Scott." Bruce said.

"When we were younger Loki would always get my old toys and weapons and Mothers old spell books." Thor said. "And Hope got a newly made suit and I got hanks old one, hence me and Loki being in the Hand me downs are all we know group." Scott said.

"Clint and Bucky are way more useful than people say they are and they're constantly overlooked by the public." Pietro said. "Sam and Pietro never listen to us and break rules and Steve, Nat, Bruce, and Tony never yell at them for it but if the rest of us try it we get scolded." Loki said.

"Wanda, Shuri, and Vision are some of the smartest and most powerful avengers so everyone wants to be them." Bucky said. "Then there's Peter." Everyone except Peter said. Peter blushed. "Peter is Tony's personal intern." Vision explained.

"Peter worked on Spider-Man's tech and impressed Tony so much he kinda became apart of the family." T'challa said. "But when he came along we were all irrelevant." Shuri said. "Irrelevant to who?" Jimmy asked.

"Steve, Tony, Nick Fury, Natasha, Bruce, The freaking president and entire UN." Bucky listed. "I've never met some of those people." Peter said. "Yep. You interrupted a couple meetings one time and they thought you were adorable and now always ask about you." Bruce said.

"And the attention thing could never be truer." Tony said. "Whenever he comes back from school its suddenly all about Peter." Bucky said. "Does anyone ever get jealous?" Jimmy asked. "None of us can because we all participate in making him the center of attention." Steve said.

"So what is the I get anything I want part about?" Jimmy asked curiously. "Well anytime Peter asks for something Tony goes all out. All of us would get him anything he asked for but Tony..." Natasha trailed off. "Did Tony buy him a whole meal when he asked for a snack?" Jimmy joked.

"Something like that." Peter muttered. "What did he do?" Jimmy asked. "He brought him Netflix." Sam said. Jimmy looked at them shocked. "You brought him netflix?!" He said suprised. "I need to rethink who I call spoiled." he joked.

"It was a misunderstanding." Tony said. "A very expensive misunderstanding." Pietro muttered. "What happened?" Jimmy asked. "One day I asked him if he could get me netflix and I meant an account on Netflix. He said ok. A few days later I asked him if he got me a Netflix account.

He looked up at me wide-eyed and asked 'You wanted an account on the service?' and I said yeah because I had been using my friend Neds account and I wanted my own." Peter said. "And Tony was dead silent." Rhodey said.

"So he asked me 'What did you buy?' and I looked up and said 'I brought Netflix.'" Tony chuckled at the memory. "So what did you do when you found out he just wanted an account?" Jimmy asked. "I sold it back to them." Tony said.

"Wow. Well then I guess it suits him." Jimmy said. "So will you guys ever make a tiktok again?" Jimmy asked. "If we find a good sound." Scott said. "How about we hold a contest." Bruce said. "A contest?" Clint asked. "Sure." Pietro said.

Bruce broke the 4th wall and looked at the people reading this. "Comment a tiktok sound or challenge you think the avengers should do and the author may write it. Comment a show too (ellen, night time with jimmy fallon, saturday night live, etc.) and she may do it." Bruce said before putting the wall back up.

"Well that's all for today folks. We gotta let the avengers go save the world." Jimmy said. The crowd cheered as the TV faded out and the chapter ended.